MikeDude

PR 1.3 Standalone is out!

Dang, I downloaded earlier this morning in 20 minutes, but when I start PR my mumble wont start up. When I manually try to start mumble I get an error code and index. It is probably an isolated incident but I can't get onto the PR forums to give them the report and how to fix. I was looking forward to a Saturday evening of booze and PR. Guess I'll just have to settle for booze. :) 

I can't wait to play Kokan on Coop. Ever since they took it off Coop I got very depressed. Now, it's finally back and I'm happy again!  :lol:

Towards the end of installation, I'm getting a "pbsetup.exe has stopped working" message, but I can close it and it will appear that it installed just fine. Please tell me I'm not to only one.

Already got a good audience of people that are interested in this game. Writed some words in the biggest polish social-site Wykop (aka reddit):
http://www.wykop.pl/wpis/12917451/juz-jest-project-reality-1-3-mod-do-battlefield-a-/
-got 88 likes and 100 comments for this
-after this i received a messages that some guys would like to help in creating Polish Forces for PR

And posted new one with an introduction for new players to PR with some rules and stuff that people should know at start:
http://www.wykop.pl/wpis/12921613/z-racji-duzego-zainteresowania-tym-wpisem-http-www/

Still busy at moment and cant play 1.3 (was there for 2 rounds morning but I NEED MORE)
Anyway this day is intense as hell!

Have downlaoded but it asks me to burn a disk or someshit...

Help mee

Towards the end of installation, I'm getting a "pbsetup.exe has stopped working" message, but I can close it and it will appear that it installed just fine. Please tell me I'm not to only one.

It is probably fine. If it's not working you will automatically get kicked from a server when you join.

pbsetup.exe might be (not sure) anextra file in the .iso file. If you get kicked you can try to download PB manually.

Dang, I downloaded earlier this morning in 20 minutes, but when I start PR my mumble wont start up. When I manually try to start mumble I get an error code and index. It is probably an isolated incident but I can't get onto the PR forums to give them the report and how to fix. I was looking forward to a Saturday evening of booze and PR. Guess I'll just have to settle for booze. :)

Have you run it as admin? Mumble is known for causing problems if you do not run it as an admin.

You need deamon Tool

It was definatly a corrupt file. Couldn't even mount it up on a virtual drive. Redownloading now.

I installed it and there were some errors but skipped them. When it was done and wanted to start I got this t8x7r9.jpg

Any help? I ask it on this forum because the PRs forum is overloaded... 

I installed it and there were some errors but skipped them. When it was done and wanted to start I got this t8x7r9.jpg

Any help? I ask it on this forum because the PRs forum is overloaded...

Did you get a specific error whilst downloading regarding this file? If so, the file might not be fully downloaded or implemented in your folder. You can check the file manually in the PR file and compare the Lashkar Valley file with another map file and see if something is missing.

If that doesn't help you, it might be best to reinstall it all over again and make sure you have uninstalled PR1.2 and run the download as Admin.

Did you get a specific error whilst downloading regarding this file? If so, the file might not be fully downloaded or implemented in your folder. You can check the file manually in the PR file and compare the Lashkar Valley file with another map file and see if something is missing. 

If that doesn't help you, it might be best to reinstall it all over again and make sure you have uninstalled PR1.2 and run the download as Admin. 

I got few errors in the beginning of the install i got this for example D:\PR\mods\content\objects_statics_client.zip .... the source file is corrupted. 

I think I have to redownload otherwise pr development team need to check their files.... :D

Have downlaoded but it asks me to burn a disk or someshit...

Help mee

Nick You have to use Deamon tools to load up the .iso file into a virtual drive.

It says the file is corrupted :(

I downloaded both the torrent and the direct ISO from one of the German European servers :( None of them worked

NVM, for some reason, the built-in Windows mounter would not work, but it worked with Daemon Tools! Finally installing it!!!

It says I need a disk when I get to the installer. What is this madness?

you have to download some kind of mounting software most use daemon tools ... there lots of videos on the internet on how to install an iso file JFGI  :P

Already got a good audience of people that are interested in this game. Writed some words in the biggest polish social-site Wykop (aka reddit):

http://www.wykop.pl/wpis/12917451/juz-jest-project-reality-1-3-mod-do-battlefield-a-/

-got 88 likes and 100 comments for this

-after this i received a messages that some guys would like to help in creating Polish Forces for PR

And posted new one with an introduction for new players to PR with some rules and stuff that people should know at start:

http://www.wykop.pl/wpis/12921613/z-racji-duzego-zainteresowania-tym-wpisem-http-www/

Still busy at moment and cant play 1.3 (was there for 2 rounds morning but I NEED MORE)

Anyway this day is intense as hell!

Thanks man! Going WAY faster than torrent

you have to download some kind of mounting software most use daemon tools ... there lots of videos on the internet on how to install an iso file JFGI  :P

Wait what?