Sign in to follow this  
akamalipc

Squad Day Series

Hello everyone!

I am having a new series on YouTube regarding squad, I hope you guys/girls enjoy it. Please leave your feedback for future improvements.

Thanks!

I like that your making a series there's not that many recent vid's on youtube to search with the title squad these days  however i don't mean to be rude your graphic settings are really low and Squad looks ugly at those settings. I appreciate hardware limitations maybe a factor but it will lower the amount of followers you will get dude... regardless though thanks for your contribution. 

1 hour ago, Axle84 said:

I like that your making a series there's not that many recent vid's on youtube to search with the title squad these days  however i don't mean to be rude your graphic settings are really low and Squad looks ugly at those settings. I appreciate hardware limitations maybe a factor but it will lower the amount of followers you will get dude... regardless though thanks for your contribution. 

thanks for your feedback, I will try to push the settings next time I record. The thing is, I don't know what to upgrade with an I7 3930K, 16GB ram and a gtx 970, I get about 80FPS on ultra when I play battlefield 4, the game just needs to be more optimized. 

You 

26 minutes ago, akamalipc said:

thanks for your feedback, I will try to push the settings next time I record. The thing is, I don't know what to upgrade with an I7 3930K, 16GB ram and a gtx 970, I get about 80FPS on ultra when I play battlefield 4, the game just needs to be more optimized. 

I have an AMD FX 8350, 16gb ram and a 970 and even with the AMD issues i can still have a decent 1080p experience all though the AMD issues means im at 35-40 fps on a full server. I would think your setup would be sufficient to achieve at least 50-60 fps. If you ran with auto detect settings and it was horrible i recommend tweaking them manually from the auto settings till you achieve a good compromise between visual quality and frames and consider changing the res scale back from 120 to 100 on a 1080p monitor it's taxing but 120 on a higher resolution even more so and turning off or down the new settings added such as bloom and also turn your shadows down to medium etc.    

24 minutes ago, Bunions said:

Is that horrible off color on the ground a result of gamma being too high?

I believe it was the outcome of brightening it up in the editing software. 

10 minutes ago, Axle84 said:

You 

I have an AMD FX 8350, 16gb ram and a 970 and even with the AMD issues i can still have a decent 1080p experience all though the AMD issues means im at 35-40 fps on a full server. I would think your setup would be sufficient to achieve at least 50-60 fps. If you ran with auto detect settings and it was horrible i recommend tweaking them manually from the auto settings till you achieve a good compromise between visual quality and frames and consider changing the res scale back from 120 to 100 on a 1080p monitor it's taxing but 120 on a higher resolution even more so and turning off or down the new settings added such as bloom and also turn your shadows down to medium etc.    

thanks for the info mate, I'll tweak the settings once I start playing later on, again, thanks for your help!