Sign in to follow this  
PolishKruk

New forum format

Gotta say, definitely not liking the new forum style. I might be the only one but it makes topics harder to read in my opinion. Does not make sections easier to find and constantly loads extra info before loading the thread you selected.

I understand if you guys are working on something new but to me this is a big case of "ain't broke, don't fix it" and you've gone and tried to fix something that was working quite flawlessly.

yeah I honestly don't know why devs change to shitty new forum styles. It feels more generic, and is less efficient with space. The old was also a decent balance between white and greyer colors so it was easier on the eyes, especially at night. The new one just feels like there's too much wasted screen space and too much white colors, like some A E S T H E T I C tumblr blog. But since the purpose isn't to ogle at pretty gifs but rather have discussion, the new layout is crap.

Guys this is not the final look of the Forum. It will change soon.

Please have a look inside this topic everything is explaiend in there.

6 minutes ago, Dennisz125 said:

I was wondering why they changed the format.

It literally explains in the official topic about it.

Not possible to use the squad signature yet? plugins available for the forums yet?

It would be a huge shame all those squad country logos created go to waste.

Either way i put mine into about me area, while looking for a signature place for it. Nothing i could find.

Also any way to increase the icon for profiles just a tad bigger? it cut mine off from other forums pretty small.

On 3/5/2016 at 3:07 AM, trotskygrad said:

yeah I honestly don't know why devs change to shitty new forum styles. It feels more generic, and is less efficient with space. The old was also a decent balance between white and greyer colors so it was easier on the eyes, especially at night. The new one just feels like there's too much wasted screen space and too much white colors, like some A E S T H E T I C tumblr blog. But since the purpose isn't to ogle at pretty gifs but rather have discussion, the new layout is crap.

Just came here to fix your comment)))