Captain Reaper

Chinese Spam Accounts

And there Korean :)

Damn, I wanted to be the cool guy to say it this time! Freaking Deadduck!

I don't really care if there are plenty of threads about it, It may need more consistent visibility until the issue gets fixed. And I posted it in the feedback section, so I'm only giving my feedback on the site. Prior threads are irrelevant to me in this case.

Well you're just as bad as them. Coz you're repeating threads.

Edit: They're working on a fix. Patience is due

I don't really care if there are plenty of threads about it, It may need more consistent visibility until the issue gets fixed. And I posted it in the feedback section, so I'm only giving my feedback on the site. Prior threads are irrelevant to me in this case.

More visibility than the entire 'recent topics' frame being full of Korean writing? I somehow think that it's visible enough and that your post hasn't helped.

If you read over some of the older threads that are irrelevant to you, you will see that moderators have spoken about the issue, said what they're doing to remedy it and a lack of 'please help us by posting about this issue every time you see it'.

These meaningless topics should be deleted along with the actual spam as they pop up. You're burying meaningful content even lower. 

We are working on a solution for it,

every mod and admin on the forum is aware of this and there is no need to create new topics which are the equivalent of spam.

Your thread is not going to help us fix it any faster.

I am now locking this thread, if you have more to say as said above post in the already created threads.