NIN3

Squad Media Links [List]

This list contains various articles and videos of Squad from the international media.

NjZIs40.png
North America / International:

vpkifez.png
german:

TvwBrR7.png
swedish: (Torsman)

mwK1KJA.png
polish: (Antol)

yQMFZ0A.png
Youtube:

New Map Kohait Toi

Wikipedia ||| Reddit ||| Kickstarter ||| Steam-Greenlight  ||| Steam-Group  ||| Twitter  ||| Youtube  ||| Facebook

I will update the list, with the help of this Thread, this Forum and the subreddit.

Scenegamers (german) has a new one too:

http://scene-gamers.de/squad-project-reality-nachfolger-auf-kickstarter/ (27.05)

PCGames (german, also a very big gaming site)

http://www.pcgames.de/Kickstarter-Event-239378/News/Squad-Taktik-Team-Shooter-benoetigt-finanzielle-Unterstuetzung-1160170/ (28.05)

I won't post old news since the infos you'll get out of them are kinda outdated for us (Squad on Greenlight etc.).

Thanks.

Added to OP.

... So many german sites :D

EDIT:

Scenegamers (german) has a new one too:

http://scene-gamers.de/squad-project-reality-nachfolger-auf-kickstarter/ (27.05)

PCGames (german, also a very big gaming site)

http://www.pcgames.de/Kickstarter-Event-239378/News/Squad-Taktik-Team-Shooter-benoetigt-finanzielle-Unterstuetzung-1160170/ (27.05)

I won't post old news since the infos you'll get out of them are kinda outdated for us (Squad on Greenlight etc.).

Added aswell. Thank you.

I uploaded a few gameplays in english and german. The link to my channel is in my signature.

Cheers mate!

I uploaded a few gameplays in english and german. The link to my channel is in my signature.

Cheers mate!

Added to OP with disclaimer.

Great content by the way :)

Thank you for sharing.

Added to OP.

I feel left out :(

mh whats the deal? Did I miss a link of you posted? Then please repost it here and I will add it. :)

mh whats the deal? Did I miss a link of you posted? Then please repost it here and I will add it. :)

This is the one he's talking about

This is the one he's talking about

Oh Thanks.

I sometimes miss stuff sorry :/

Added to OP.

Yeah I had to much time :) I updated the list, espacilly the one for youtube, added "INFO / FAQ / GAMEPLAY" tags, to give you a better overview.

I also added flags for the countries and made the credit names a bit smaller to not confuse anybody. I hope it looks a bit better now :)

If they are any suggestions what to add in the future please let me know, but at the end it's just a link list :D

Yeah I had to much time :) I updated the list, espacilly the one for youtube, added "INFO / FAQ / GAMEPLAY" tags, to give you a better overview.

I also added flags for the countries and made the credit names a bit smaller to not confuse anybody. I hope it looks a bit better now :)

If they are any suggestions what to add in the future please let me know, but at the end it's just a link list :D

I love those flags! Awesome job so far!

Should these be posted to a Kickstarter Update? They look gorgeous.

I love those flags! Awesome job so far!

Should these be posted to a Kickstarter Update? They look gorgeous.

They will be quite soon.Thanks