=DRK= Reaper1526

VideoGamerGuy's Videos!

Hey guys, might as well do what others have and list the relevant videos in a handy thread for you! Think I posted the first, but not the second, so there is likely some new content there for you! :D

I'll edit this post as new videos become available from myself! Hit the spoiler tag for a list of all my Squad vids! 

Operation Golden Dogtag:

Jungle FOB Defence (Highlights ft. Bluedrake42):

Kohat - New map fan trailer

US Rifleman (New ACOG, Stamina + More) 

Insurgent Medic (Last Day Of Kickstarter Highlights) 

Squad: Night Map First Look (Developer Q&A) 

Taliban Overwatch (Closed Pre-Alpha launch)

Questions are welcome! As is telling me I suck ;)

I feel like I'm spamming my own thread! Haha. Somebody please comment in between me commenting?! <3 

Anyway, some video from me from the newest build:

Amazing video! Everything is looking and sounding more realistic! I can't wait to see what next month will bring us with the Unreal Engine 4.8 update!  :lol:

Very nice. Your video sort of settled a weapon tweaking discussion we were having last night. Good stuff.

Quality videos as always, keep it up Reaper!

Reaper aren't you bluedrakes helper? Your videos are easily better, it might a worth switching roles with him ;-)

Reaper aren't you bluedrakes helper? Your videos are easily better, it might a worth switching roles with him ;-)

Haha,you mean 2nd in command!and yeah totally agree +1

Pay no mind to the crazy radio spamming there, stuffs changing, you won't be putting down 10 radios around a flag like that in the near future. It's all for testing purposes...we know that map looks ridiculous at the moment. ;)

Thanks for the video. I like the new scopes. Love how smooth the transition animation is. PR can have some jittery scope transition animations. 

Very nice. Your video sort of settled a weapon tweaking discussion we were having last night. Good stuff.

Quality videos as always, keep it up Reaper!

Well that's good to know! :D Cheers! 

@All, cheers for the kind words! It's appreciated! Blue's the one with the huge following and better networking skills though, I just tell his community off when they are being dumb :P

Well that's good to know! :D Cheers! 

@All, cheers for the kind words! It's appreciated! Blue's the one with the huge following and better networking skills though, I just tell his community off when they are being dumb :P

Your Welcome Sir!

PS. STOP spamming the radio or what I call it re-spawn point for cheap kills LoL'z!.. :lol:

Your Welcome Sir!

PS. STOP spamming the radio or what I call it re-spawn point for cheap kills LoL'z!.. :lol:

:D 

Haha, it was to stop it being a spawn point any more, I did it for the tactical advantage, rather than the KDR, don't worry ;) 

:D 

Haha, it was to stop it being a spawn point any more, I did it for the tactical advantage, rather than the KDR, don't worry ;)

This is actually going to be rectified in the future, we don't have any plans of letting people spawn camp for long periods of time. A lot of the "capture" mechanic is not implemented yet, right now it just needs two or more people to beat the tick rate of resources.

New vid for ya'll! Thought it'd be appropriate in the last hours of the kickstarter to show some of the 'Ins' side! :D

Sweet video. Gameplay seems so fast! I know it will slow down as the devs tweak things