Rainmaker

[YA] Yellow Ants - Recruiting members for daily teamplay ***ENGLISH SPEAKING SQUAD***

[YA] Yellow Ants

Why should You join Yellow Ants?

You will create strong bonds and make new friends with members within our group. We don't recruit people en masse which means you will have proper teamplay on a daily basis, thus improving your Squad experience, inside and outside Squad Community. We got a militaristic aproach to the game that works. Also, playing with long time veterans of the game you will learn alot.

Who are we?

We are group of friends mainly from Europe who like a tactical, realistic and team oriented approach to FPS games but our love extends to different game genres aswell (Age of SailFlight SimulatorsTank SimsStrategy Wargames to name the few). Do not let this discourage you in trying to join us, we will accept everyone who meets our requirements if you have a working microphone and speak English as we use it as our main communications language.

We call ourselves Yellow Ants and this name comes from an Anti-Tank unit who fought in the Croatian independence war in the 90's. That being said its our desire to keep the memory alive for the brave men who fought and died in Andrija's anti-tank Unit. We learn as a team, we win and we lose as a team. Yellow Ants are always on a lookout for like-minded people to join us. With the Chain-of-Command, communications and server, we are ready to attract more people into our circle of friends. We are also co-founder of whiteFOX gaming structure which we were deeply involved and built upon when Squad came out. Now we are separate unit and are looking for likeminded people, look for our requirements bellow.

HCvHd8R.jpg

Requirements to join us:

Being super skilled is NOT a requirement to join Yellow ants. We rather prefer a raw talent with a humble heart and no ego. One who wants to learn and grow in tactics and fighting skills. Beyond that our main requirements are that:

* You have a team minded approach to everything you play
* You have a high desire to learn and play with discipline 
* You have a character void of ego
* You have an ability to function within the chain of command
* You have a working microphone and are atleast 18 years of age

* And last, that you got a sense of humor in a firefight 

If this sounds like we are your kind of people, you can contact Rain or Sathi3l  trough Steam. Feel free to contact us via private message on forum aswell.

Steam contact: 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rain-maker/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/sathi3l/

Video of Yellow Ants playing Squad (old video):

Cheers,
Rain

Edited by Rainmaker

We just played our first match in Squad League against Team EXACTED, on Logar Dawn map. Very close quarters, they gave us tough fight. We won with 70 more tickets in difference. Good game to all involved. Next match is against 303rd Group.

We are still recruiting, feel free to contact me.

Cheers,

Rain

Edited by Rainmaker

2nd Squad League match is over. We won both rounds against 303rd Tiger Battalion group. Good game to everybody involved.

We got server up and running with good performance as well as training server.

We are still recruiting, if interested send me a private message.

Cheers,
Rain

Edited by Rainmaker

UPDATE

Squad league finished some time ago, and we finished in the 3rd place. Good game to everyone involved, we will participate in it again with hope for better Squad League rule organisation. For more information check: http://squad.gg/

If you had any doubt in our skill to kill the enemy (on public servers) I took this screenshot about 2 weeks ago, it can be better but its the only screenshot I got.

Jyv6Pt2.jpg

*** We are still recruiting, see our requirements above ***

Salute

Rain

Edited by Rainmaker

Squad Frontlines Campaign came to an end. Me being the leader of the Coalition would like to congratulate Opposition for giving us a good fight even though we won the campaign.

Ants are now looking to get involved into second SF campaign and are recruiting more members for the unit. Feel free to send me a message.

~S
Rain

Our unit has recently applied for and received a server license from the makers of our game. We are hosting the server on top notch hardware. We filled it to the max of 80 people for 3 nights from 20:00CET to 05:00CET with no issues or lag. Monitoring the tickrate of the server to keep it high, we created a script to restart the server every morning. High tickrate, active admins and good teamplay will ensure enjoyment and we hope to make more friends this way.

We are recruiting a few more people for our unit, preferably new players, as we see you the new players as best recruits given that you like the game and are willing to learn.

We look forward to seeing and playing with you on our server.

~S
Rain

Played on your server today and it was a very pleasant experience, Good admins, good performance. really good guys in general. thumps up!

and good luck with the clan!

~ 66th Hugoboss

Edited by Hugoboss

On 3/14/2017 at 3:19 AM, Hugoboss said:

Played on your server today and it was a very pleasant experience, Good admins, good performance. really good guys in general. thumps up!

and good luck with the clan!

~ 66th Hugoboss

Hey bud,

We recognise your name already because your group keeps playing on our server. 

We already got regulars on our server who are actively squadleading and in general enjoying the teamplay and non-toxic environment we provide to players by active admining, also top notch server hardware we are hosting on will provide as much as smooth experience as possible on the 80 player slot server. I also think our server is the fastest or at worst scenario one of the fastest servers currently online in Squad.

We do not have rules that will restrict the player/squad/squad leader like you see on some other popular server. Example, if you got separated from your squad, you will not get kicked out of our server by the presumtion you are "lonewolfing". You can do that if you think its tacticaly right decision to do, but at the same time we encourage the teamplay. We also will not kick anybody who decides to rush forward flags. We will not influence the gameplay and create a sterile and un-natural environment with admining. So far we were lucky to have good squad leaders willing to cooperate and communicate. Our only rules for all players that come to play with us and our regulars are: no trolling (that also means no teamkilling), no cheating/exploiting, and respect all players.

Its just going to get better. We look forward to seeing and playing with you on our server,

~S
Rain

Edited by Rainmaker

My group didn't have the best experience on your server. Please can we discuss it on steam. I tried to add you but you didn't seem to accept it. Let me know, 

Kind Regards, Lt Wellington from 1st Airborne Division

1 hour ago, Wellington said:

My group didn't have the best experience on your server. Please can we discuss it on steam. I tried to add you but you didn't seem to accept it. Let me know, 

Kind Regards, Lt Wellington from 1st Airborne Division

Hey Wellington,
I did not see your invite because I am not at home. Ofcourse we can, will accept your invite next time I get online on my PC and we can talk,
~S
Rain

In the memory of Andrija's Anti-tank Platoon - These are photos from our recent combat operations:

u20hEJc.png
n9Htc5i.png
Y6dZeCq.png
Few decent scoreboards:
GCqiuxI.png
mQ5TNBf.png

Squad_05.22.2017_-_22.51.03.02.png

Squad_05.22.2017_-_01.03.07.01.png
20170604212141_1.jpg

We welcome Appie as our brother in arms now, very humble, commited and active for our unit - we are very glad to have you!
Also, we have decided to take two more recruits on our evaluation proccess, stick around Will and Flavius you ain't seen nothing yet!

Unfair, unforgiving, real and effective in combat - we are,

Yellow Ants unit = Teamwork, Friendship, Respect, Honor, Integrity, Selflessness.

VIRTUS NON COPIA VINCIT

~S
Rain

Edited by Rainmaker

Hi everyone.

Name:              MrPuppyButWhole

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/7eaRs0faCloWn

Language:       English / Bulgarian

Timezone:       EU

Addition Info: Still  new to squad 60+ hours, like to learn. My only problem is my work - 3 shifts.. :(  , thats why i can't allways be 100% active.

Thank you for your interest guys, your commitment and personality with time will show if you are ours. Good luck!

Posted (edited)

Hello

Name: Rej or Rejden

Timezone: CET

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pljeskavice/

Language: English / Serbian / German / a little bit french

Squad Playtime: 122 hours

Reason to join: I really like playing simulators. Tactical and realistic games are some of my favourites. I played once with you guys and i loved your tactical approach to the game.

Edited by Rej

We welcome Romi and Alokin into our ranks.

At the moment we are able to take 2 new recruits!