Remake   

509 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which map should be made when reaching 200.000 CAD?

• Muttrah City
    • Kokan
    • Al Basrah
    • Fallujah West
    • Iron Ridge
    • Korengal Valley
    • Operation Archer
    • Operation Marlin
    • Shijia Valley
    • Ramiel
    • Other (comment)
    • Kashan Desert

My vote is for everything except Muttrah and Kashan. ;) Really, my top votes are for Korengal, Fallujah, Ramiel, and Basrah in that order.

Of the listed maps, I'd be most interested in Fallujah West. But whichever map is remade, I hope the devs will update more than just the visuals, by expanding the size a little and/or increasing the object/building density as much as possible, taking full advantage of UE4.

If I could pick any PR map though, I'd most like to see Sbeneh Outskirts remade in Squad. But instead of the MEC opposing the Syrian rebels, I'd like to see the Syrian Army as a faction with AKMs, BMP-2s, T-72s, etc. That map really captures the source material so well and looks amazing, I really hope something like it appears in Squad.

Considering the Taliban are the current playable OpFor faction, I'd like to see Kokan, Lashkar, or Korengal... in that order (Archer is okay, but I'm not a huge fan of it really). All of them are good maps, but Kokan will forever be my favorite PR map.

Fools road would be a good complementary map.

• Completely different biome, so new lush assets can be created.
  • Reason to make new factions. UK/RUS?
  • Reason to make more vehicles!
  • Reason to continue to improve FOB building mechanics.

To show off the amazing Unreal Engine 4, any sort of war torn urban environment like Fallujah West would really make the game stand out. :)

However I do understand to make such an environment would take stupid amount of hours to complete.

I think whatever map it is, it should be a re imagining and not necessarily a complete remake, that would make it possible to be even Muttrah. I'm not a fan of it personally but if remade it should be made different to work better and with more variation. As stated above, Muttrah requires a lot of different assets that I'd assume they haven't started to create yet, therefore it should be a project for later if anything.

Would love too see how fallujah looked in UE4, hopefully it would be a little denser and you would feel almost lost in certain places. Not knowing what is behind next corner.

Maybe they could make it a little bigger, and with two large buildt up areas with open ground between them.

I provavly just sketched up a whole other map there. Lol.

I voted Fallujah to beat Muttrah, cause that won't work so fast (September)

BUT I would vote Korengal, cause that's totally doable until September with current assets :)

I can't choose ... I just want all of them in Squad.