Chuc

February 2016 Recap

Would even be more awesome if you could destroy/stamp the low foliage (e.g. low grass), showing a path and the direction your team or the enemy team took instead of only 'pushing' it away.

What about the newest version of the UE 4? Has the Devs integrated the new 4.11 already? Any words on it?

Sometimes it's the little changes that go a long way in helping the game grow - the jump mechanic, the menu source code change, another weapon, etc.  Keep it coming!

Looking epic guys! Keep up the good work. This game is already better than any other FPS out there in my opinion. :D 

So... When can we expect the incindiary grenade used to destroy caches to also set fields on fire... Specially the weed fields... :ph34r:

How did you get the motion blur to look so good?

When I turn it on my weapon immediately pixelates on movement.

Thanks for great update, looks like you've all been working hard

Hmmm, I definitely need to develop some way to convince my girlfriend to play this game with me. She likes BF4 a lot, but rarely plays it since I uninstalled it  :P

- I`ll show her the grass/foliage footage.
- Tell her the vehicles are coming soon ™
- Train her to be a medic / use smoke. She liked being a medic/sexy nurse lol

- Take her to the firing range (in game)

Hmmm, I definitely need to develop some way to convince my girlfriend to play this game with me.

I definitely need to develop some way to convince my girlfriend to play this game with me video games and stop saying its useless...... :(

Girls definitely cant understand anything about warfare -_- :D

This game is definitely the reason I will be upgrading my PC to extreme grade gaming. Well done, keep it up. Missing playing, but the issue with AMD and sound is simply too game breaking.

Thanks Karm, now my sausage is reaaaaaally hard!

For you, wouldn't it be bratwurst?

*snip* In that case, could the "unbending" be delayed for some seconds, so player movement would create a path in the vegetation? Much similar to bullet marks which take some time to disappear... *snip*

OOOOOH!!! That's a terrific idea! Though it would certainly have to change depending on the item. I wouldn't want my sapling trees sideways for a minute after I brush past one. However grass trails, especially while prone, would be an incredible expansion to an already beautiful development.

Well this look great, keep it up boys, cannot wait for next patch to come with all the new stuff

Is there a time frame on when we will get our first urban map? I watched some Q&As with the devs and they said that they are hard at work on these old Russia cities (Kinda like in Ukraine). 

Is there a time frame on when we will get our first urban map? I watched some Q&As with the devs and they said that they are hard at work on these old Russia cities (Kinda like in Ukraine).

It's a stretch goal... They need another 5 mil or 6 years... Whichever comes first...

But in all fairness the terrain components may be under development but they still need to develop the statics to populate the map with semi-unique multi-story buildings.

1 - Beria actually.

2 - Thats only means Makarov Pistol are typical officers handgun.I saw a lot of High Ranked officers(I actually worked with them).If they had a gun - they had Makarov.Everyone - from Lieutenenant to General of the Army.

1. Thanks for the correction.

2. It was meant to be a joke, bud, don't look too deep into it! Either way, yeah, the Makarov is a more true-to-life issued handgun for the Russian Armed Forces, but remember that ALL sides have had some artistic license cashed at their expense  (US Army soldiers don't have access to the Crye Airframe helmet, technically they're not allowed to wear pants with knee pads build in because they "don't look professional", and the M4A1 is only now being phased in as a rifle for full-time issue.

Hope the G3 will also come with its suitable, awesome and noisy shot sound ;)

I hope they find a way of replicating the rather awkward recoil pattern that the G3 has. It would also be funny to see the G3 spit out mangled brass.