Chuc

February 2016 Recap

20 minutes ago, LMR Sahara said:

I am a firm believer that Wednesday will be the day, in which case, I will quote this very post with a gif of Tom Hanks being happy. 

What day is it for you? Here in Aus it's Wednesday already. 

Just now, PinguThePenguin said:

What day is it for you? Here in Aus it's Wednesday already. 

'Murica

6:48PM (18:48) here on the Pacific coast of the US. 

Just now, LMR Sahara said:

'Murica

6:48PM (18:48) here on the Pacific coast of the US. 

Stop living in the past man.

Seriously though I wonder if it is going to be released on Wednesday.

Just now, PinguThePenguin said:

Stop living in the past man.

Seriously though I wonder if it is going to be released on Wednesday.

Last week they said the Update will take roughly a week to polish, and a Programmer on reddit said they like to release updates on Wednesdays. Time to prepare - time to fix any mistakes during the work week. 

Just now, LMR Sahara said:

Last week they said the Update will take roughly a week to polish, and a Programmer on reddit said they like to release updates on Wednesdays. Time to prepare - time to fix any mistakes during the work week. 

Oh sweet, good to know.

I would like your post but the moderators nerfed likes.

Mods please buff likes...

lol everyone's hyping for tomorrow? Probably won't be released until next week at the earliest but if it has the new animation system I'll be looking forward to some FPS improvements for sure.

5 minutes ago, Arduras said:

lol everyone's hyping for tomorrow? Probably won't be released until next week at the earliest but if it has the new animation system I'll be looking forward to some FPS improvements for sure.

Of course, you missed the boarding for the hype train a few days ago... Sorry but there will be no more trains heading to hype town for another 3 weeks.

wow, i read the update. pretty good stuff there.

i have not touch the game at all since months but that is because i am still waiting for the big one (cars). good to know when i do come back there is a lot more to see then just that.

Got the next few days off, so patch today would be brilliant, cant wait ! :)

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by McCracken

good job once again.

plz don't release the update this week... have a bigger exam next week :P

49 minutes ago, RaulO4 said:

wow, i read the update. pretty good stuff there.

i have not touch the game at all since months but that is because i am still waiting for the big one (cars). good to know when i do come back there is a lot more to see then just that.

So you've missed all the map updates? That's all part of the Alpha ride. Get on the damn truck soldier.

Edited by Major Trouble

6 hours ago, Major Trouble said:

So you've missed all the map updates? That's all part of the Alpha ride. Get on the damn truck soldier.

He would, but there are no trucks in the alpha yet! Ba dum tsss!

1310564987331.jpg

well, I'm thinking the delay is related to buds on the ganja plants now, but it's all good, devs are doing a most excellent job just like in PR.  Thanks!!

oh damn that post killed it lol,

to answer the guy question yes, i did miss all the map updates which is good for me right? i will being seeing a huge difference 

But still, when the hell is the new update coming out? The waiting is killing me. Please say Friday, have the march break to play the game that way. Would be amazing if you had vehicles in there too... 

33 minutes ago, NotBrad said:

But still, when the hell is the new update coming out? The waiting is killing me. Please say Friday, have the march break to play the game that way. Would be amazing if you had vehicles in there too... 

Unlikely to be this week, sorry bud. More likely the middle of next week or the week after.

40 minutes ago, bilsantu said:

36 HOURS LEFT TO SEE WHETHER WE ARE GETTING IT THIS WEEK OR NOT!

Plz don't let our dreams be dreams, JUST DO IT.

I like the reload animations but I almost feel they are done at a speed you would use while on a range and not in the midst of an engagement.  They just seem casual like there is no urgency to them.  

I certainly agree, the reloads always seem too relaxed for a war environment. Maybe if you held R and got a regular reload vs tactical reload that'd be cool.