Chuc

February 2016 Recap

bilsantu   

How many of these will arrive with 5.0? Yehorivka looks really beautiful. By the way, does TrueSky control the wind as well because it would be really awesome if it does with this new foliage system.

Sorry only had time to briefly scan the article, love the G3-- But is it being implemented this update or work in progress, apologies if that's been asked/clarified already 

Horizon   

bE65jZH.jpg

Good shit, really excited about everything you guys are pushing forward with. Didn't expect to see foliage reacting to player movement at all yet. The new animations look awesome, and also the little crawling animation in the foliage preview was very good to see. The UI has taken a big leap forwards, its very clear now. The new maps look solid, IrOnTaXi knows I get hard whenever he shows anything about maps. The future of underground tunnels, yes please amazing. Although I hope for some more natural / different sort of tunnels as well rather than only bunkers, but no doubt that will come in the future. G3A3 looks surprisingly well for the ugly weapon it is. I'm kind of disappointing there is no vehicle pr0n yet, although I might have missed that because folks under 18 years old visit this site as well, I could understand you guys not posting such explicit material on here.

I have one question though, could you make it toggle-able that when scrolling to switch from equipment it automatically switches to the equipment you scrolled too without having to click after something like one sec, I believe this was the way it was in PR and I've gotten so used to it that for some reason it really bugs me when I have to click to switch, just a request.

Beautiful update, I can't wait.

Didgy   

I honestly think the bendable grass is the feature I look forward to the most this month. Great update nonetheless!

I seriously can't wait for the stuff that is to come. Vehicles, new animation system, TrueSky, 8 km^2 maps, tunnels/caves and UE4.11integration (Better performance).

It also looks like the colors have improved generally, especially in the new maps and in the tunnels. Something I hope the developers put emphasize on, is how dark such tunnels actually get when you move away from lights. Would be really cool to be able to use shadows and darkness to hide when inside those tunnels.

Idea: Destructible lights inside tunnels! They could give you more tactical options!

Waaaaaait a minute, did you guys steal Kab away from PR:WW2? Does that mean WW2 animations are more or less complete thus PR:WW2 is more or less complete thus WW2 will be in PR v1.4? #PRWW2Confirmed #KaB4Life 

I love Chora, Chora is my favorite map.

I demand the release of this updated version at once!!!

Also, we always think that you are busy with one thing and BAM, next update you guys show something totally new!