Sign in to follow this  
littlepowz

Possible playstation release?

Now I know I will probably get a lot of hate for this, but is there any chance of Squad coming to PS4. The game would obviously have to be completed and various other things but the PS4 being the most powerful console, I believe it might just handle it. The reason I ask this is because most of my friends own a PS4 and some of them own PC's which are not powerful enough to run the game, I will definitely be buying this game on PC, its just I would rather play with my friends on PS4.

Any feedback would be nice, just don't hate.

Hail Lord Gaben.

I know you're concerned with not being able to play with your friends, but as long as you communicate and act friendly, you'll easily make friends in-game.

In the mean time, you can wait for your friends to save up and build PCs if they care to.

You can Squad if you want to,

You can leave your friends behind.

Because your friends can't Squad,

And if they don't Squad,

Then they're no friends of mine.

S S S S Q U U U A A A A D D D D

;)

Please no. Let us have something to call our own that won't be ruined by catering to consoles.

If you want examples, basically any AAA FPS title in the last 10 years

It is definitely possible. Flash Point 2 and 3 have all ever been on console and they perform still pretty well. Now, according to PS4 hard drive, it is still possible to maintain a 30fps output for Squad.

HI,

You do realize that you just answered to thread that is two years old?

Sorry to come like this but...

I don't know if Flashpoint 2 and 3 have anything to do with what Squad is trying to do. Original Flashpoint was cool game, but sequels are done by other design team and not much relevant to Squad.