bilsantu

Types of Annoying Players

bilsantu   

Let's get everyone's annoying players list. I'll start.

- The guy who clogs the squad radio with his medic screams. Just chill, tell medic that you are down and (this part is important) wait! Don't yell medic every 10 seconds. 

- The guy who gives random relative enemy locations even though he is not with the squad, creating confusion. He is 1km away, yells "ENEMY SOUTH". No, your squad does not need to know it.

- The guy who shoots before calling out (unless the enemy is like 50m close).

These are the ones that I can immediately tell. I'll write down more as I remember. 

I'll update this post with everyone's so that it can be a PSA for everyone.

- The guy who randomly throws smoke in random places.
- The guy who occupies the scoped weapons and is unable to hit a moving van at 10 meters distance.
- The guy who shoots in the air instantly after the round has started.
- The medic that just passes you by without reviving you despite having nothing better to do and you know it.
- The guy who doesn't use local chat, instead uses squad radio for everything.  :angry: 
- The guy why is obsessed with sharing info about everyone he's killed, spamming the squad radio with "one down", "two down" and such. 
- The guy who doesn't get the concept of flanking.
- The guy who spreads too far while flanking and gets seen.
- The guy who stays on hidden FOB locations for too long or even starts shooting enemies from there revealing the FOB to the enemy.  :angry: 
- The guy who complains about not having optics on every weapon.
- The guy who automatically put all blame on the SL despite him being total derp and not following directions. 
- The guy who can't break contact.  :angry:
- The guy who funnels at the enemies like lemmings.
- The guy who builds FOBs on flags.
- The guy who builds another FOB right after the first one is taken down.
- The guy pointing his rifle right at your head while you're healing him.
- The guys next to him watching you heal.
- The guy who can't appreciate a blocking squad.
- The guy who constantly asks for a rally point.  :angry: 
- The guy who refuses to cover a medic getting up a downed player in a awkward spot, medic goes down, downed player still down.
- The guy who is a know it all and informs people like they're mentally incapable of basic things and attempts to correct people even when he himself is wrong.
- The guy who joins your squad for a kit he wants and doesn't move or work with the squad.  :huh:
- The guy who gets told not to fire on enemies unless is a threat, ends up firing on some enemy 400 meters out giving away our FOB or rally location.
- The guy who doesn't call back blast when firing that rocket.
- The guy who use speakers to play Squad instead of headphones.
- The guy who chooses squad lead just to play minecraft.
- The guy who disregard orders and go lone wolf.
- The guy (SL) who attacks or defends the flags that are not relevant.
- The guy who creates a squad and as soon as others join says "I just opened a squad but don't want to lead".
- The guy who creates a squad and leaves without telling after few others join.
- The guy who walks up to you and starts spraying into a wall with tracers, revealing your position.
- The guy who rushes in to where you just naded, just to get a kill and despite you telling everyone in local multiple times where you are nading.
- The guy who can't use the map to learn about the friendly locations and objectives' status.
- The guy (squad leader) who knows it all, listens to no one else.
- The guy (squad leader) who doesn't talk with other squad leaders.
- The guy who eats and talks at the same time.
- The guy who creates a squad, waits for it to fill then hands down the SL role to someone else, then starts doing backseat squad leading then also going lone wolf.
- The guy who doesn't even bother with reading the game manual, let alone the instructions on the loading screen.

The guy who holds down the squadvoip button for 15s at a time to talk to the guy standing right next to him, while the rest of the squad is busy being shot at by the enemy.

FIXXXER   

-the guy who shoots in the air, instantly after the round has started (same thing when on the move, people randomly shooting and giving away the position of the whole squad)

-the guy who stands unaware right next to the enemy and kills me when i am shooting the enemy, thinking that i am shooting at him

-the guy who occupies the scoped weapons and is unable to hit a moving van @10 meters distance

-the guy who randomly throws smoke in random places

The guy who doesn't use local chat, instead uses squad radio for EVERYTHING.

The guy why is obsessed with sharing info about everyone he's killed, spamming the squad radio with "one down", "two down" and such. Jesus, who cares? I'm trying to listen for footsteps!

Basically everyone who doesn't know when to use squad radio and when to use local.

Skymo   

Damn, my blood pressure rised reading this thread. Because every single one of you is totally right.

Let's see what I have:

- Squad leaders who kick you for being afk for literally 3 seconds. Because he made a mic check in just that moment. It's rare, but it makes me want to hit those retards faces. Especially when I was in his squad the round before, and the only one supporting him in his plans, AS THE ONLY MEDIC. Argh...

- Players who don't get the concept of flanking. When I'm SL and decide to have a rather long walk to attack the enemy from their rear, there is this guy, constantly complaining: "we can't cap this, we are too far away, what's the plan..."

- just as annoying are the guys who spread too far while flanking and get seen because they couldn't just keep their ugly heads below the ridges.

- players who stay on hidden FOB locations for too long or even start shooting enemies from there revealing the FOB to the enemy.

Luckily most players know better than that, especially after a few hours ingame.

Insano   

People that complain about not having optics on every weapon.

Squad members that automatically put all blame on the SL despite them being total derps and not following directions.

People who can't break contact.

People who refuse to move faster than a fart even when the path ahead is known to be clear.

People who funnel at the enemies like lemmings and wonder why they are losing.

People who build FOBs on the flags and even worse, people who build another right after the first one gets taken down.

That. And then you're left moving to the new defense flag or helping another squad with just your medic and one loyal AR gunner.

Murphy   

The guy pointing his rifle right at your head while you're healing him

The 3 guys next to him watching you heal

The Enemy who pops around the corner and kills us all

KTMR29   

People (SL's) who can't appreciate a blocking squad.

Yeah guys we're the ones killing the enemy so you can move around freely.

People who don't understand that full auto with an Ak system gives you 3/4 seconds of supressive fire.

Yeah, it's that short. After that you're dead.

People who don't understand the concept of a raiding party.

We don't take cap points or prisoners. We just kill people and disable FOB's.

Dubs   

-The guy who just casually has a random conversation on squad chat clogging up coms during the wrong times
-The guy who refuses to cover a medic getting up a downed player in a awkward spot, medic goes down, downed player still down
- The guy who is a know it all and informs people like they're mentally incapable of basic things and attempts to correct people even when he himself is wrong
- The guy who joins your squad for a kit he wants and doesn't move or work with the squad
- There is ALWAYS that one dickhead who gets told not to fire on enemies unless is a threat, ends up firing on some enemy 400 meters out giving away our FOB or rally location

Karm   

- The guy who occupies the scoped weapons and is unable to hit a moving van at 10 meters distance.

[..]

- The guy why is obsessed with sharing info about everyone he's killed, spamming the squad radio with "one down", "two down" and such.

That first thing can actually be very difficult with the current (4.2) iteration of the AK scope, because it just zooms too far away. 8x zoom moving target at 10m range? Good luck. Better off firing from the hip. :P

I do the second thing also, occasionally. When moving in a team it helps people know that there were enemies spotted, and that that threat is now possibly reduced.

bilsantu   

I do the second thing also, occasionally. When moving in a team it helps people know that there were enemies spotted, and that that threat is now possibly reduced.

I guess he meant the annoying attitude and tone like "I'VE KILLED 5, CHOKE ON IT SQUAD" kind of thing. 

I use RPG as a shotgun too.  :rolleyes:

Mortz   

-People who don't shout alu ackbar in local at the start of the game on taliban team.

Not doing this should be punishable by death. Also every time you fire an RPG or kill an infidel.