bilsantu

Types of Annoying Players

I do the second thing also, occasionally. When moving in a team it helps people know that there were enemies spotted, and that that threat is now possibly reduced.

Well I mean the guys who just need to share every kill they make on the squad radio, regardless of how irrelevant or far away the enemy was. Yeah, I do that too sometimes, you just can't help yourself when you get three headshots out of three shots on 200m moving targets, but some people do it every goddamn kill, clogging the squad radio with bs :D

Also, the "I'm down." guys and people calling "Medic." repeatedly on the squad radio without telling the medic where they are. Yeah, those are probably the most annoying for me, people who simply say "Medic" on squad radio and expect the medics to magically find them. Duuude, if you're down, you have all the time in the world to open your goddamn map, check where your medic is, find out his name and precisely tell him "Dude123, I am 50 meters to your west, pick me up please.". Medic is alive, probably fighting or taking cover because there are bullets flying around his head, he doesn't have time to look for non-moving teammates on the map! Jeez. Getting angry just thinking about it :D That's why I'm always so pleased when the SL tries to enforce keeping squad radio to minimum.

-Players that can't handle the bants

lol this is a PR community mate   no fun allowed here

The guy who thinks the rpg is the key to everything and will use it no matter what range

That was me last night! (I usually play other kits :P)

Also, the "I'm down." guys and people calling "Medic." repeatedly on the squad radio without telling the medic where they are. Yeah, those are probably the most annoying for me, people who simply say "Medic" on squad radio and expect the medics to magically find them. Duuude, if you're down, you have all the time in the world to open your goddamn map, check where your medic is, find out his name and precisely tell him "Dude123, I am 50 meters to your west, pick me up please.". Medic is alive, probably fighting or taking cover because there are bullets flying around his head, he doesn't have time to look for non-moving teammates on the map! Jeez. Getting angry just thinking about it :D That's why I'm always so pleased when the SL tries to enforce keeping squad radio to minimum.

+1

My addition: The guy who rushes in to where you just naded, just to get a kill and despite you telling everyone in local multiple times where you are nading.

Sometimes you need to remind the SL to put down a rally point. The amount of times I don't say anything and we all have to spawn from main base after a long trek is too painful

People who use speakers to play Squad instead of headphones so I can hear his mother, father, girlfriend, grandmother shouting at them or their dog's barking in the background while they are talking...

That doesn't even make sense, you could have said "Fob/Rally Campers" and it would have come off better. Either way that's been addressed in another thread, if you're getting killed spawning on a FOB you need to accept it's over-run and spawn elsewhere.

That doesn't even make sense, you could have said "Fob/Rally Campers" and it would have come off better. Either way that's been addressed in another thread, if you're getting killed spawning on a FOB you need to accept it's over-run and spawn elsewhere.

I think he was saying that the dudes that want protection over FOB's and RP's are annoying. Which indeed is the case. They are annoying. You need to check your knee-jerk-o-meter.

I don't know if this was pointed out but I cannot stand the squads that insist on defending or attacking points that are no longer relevant in the current game.  Nothing like getting back capped at train yard while squads are busy attacking hilltop instead of fortress. 

-People who don't shout alu ackbar in local at the start of the game on taliban team.

This, also you should say "insh' allah" istead of roger that. Wich roughly translates to " If it is Gods will"

That was me last night! (I usually play other kits :P)

I admit I do it too sometimes lol but I mean more when they have no regard for who's close to where they're shooting at.  Like the guy providing rpg support to capping an objective from over 100 meters away and didn't aim high enough so it hit where the friendlies were.  :(

That first thing can actually be very difficult with the current (4.2) iteration of the AK scope, because it just zooms too far away. 8x zoom moving target at 10m range? Good luck. Better off firing from the hip. :P

I do the second thing also, occasionally. When moving in a team it helps people know that there were enemies spotted, and that that threat is now possibly reduced.

I hope they introduce a sensitivity scale for scoped weapons.  I can use my dpi button if I have to make sure I can turn as fast as i need to close range while using an acog.  The re accuring thme seems to be is WE MADE IT THIS WAY, SO PLAY IT OUR WAY.  Dissapointing...

Annoying players? Me! You! All of us!...   Those that keeps saying you all suck, You are the dummest SL EVER! F*ck this team it just SUCK DUNKEY ASS!.  on an on and on, instead of just doing his best, and SL is new, he says it actually, but the angry player who clearly is a first class super player,  not offering to take the role of SL instead, he just constantly bitches, and when the round end, tells everyone on the team they suck, and it was the very wost round played ever!...

Than angry player is annoying.  :)

Players who open up a squad and as soon as others join, they say: "Does anybody want to lead? I just opened a squad but don't want to lead."

Or leave without a word after a few others join.

Well I just had a basic piss contest experience right about now. Squad with 3 members (me and two pubs) capped Fortress with a ton of luck. Full squads were getting slaughtered at Hilltop for no reason (they couldn't cap the damn thing). Full squad SL's screaming that we didn't help on hilltop and 3 members squads are not better than Lone wolfs. That's as annoying as it was satisfying.