Will there be Co-op, like we have in PR?

I know it's not a priority right now, but it would be cool to have just like in PR...

everyday a whole bunch of people play co-operative in PR... it would hurt not to have AI bots to play with and against

hope you guys add this in the future, so we can have Co-op servers to play online or even offline

*bump* because its been almost four years now

so, coop in 2019 after release or not? AI is the future and you guys still ignoring it :(

If it doesn't hurt performance for the person hosting then hell yeah! I'd love to see coop! 

This would be so much fun! There are open source AI libraries ready made to put in games so not much dev need to be done there. Some of course but they already did it in PR by the way. AI may suck slightly but that is just satisfying getting a lot of kills together with your friends! 

This is one time where I'll love hearing the standard line "we've got no plans to introduce co-op ourselves, however there's a vibrant modding community" etc. etc...

1 hour ago, Zylfrax791 said:

This is one time where I'll love hearing the standard line "we've got no plans to introduce co-op ourselves, however there's a vibrant modding community" etc. etc...

there is a chance of putting AI in the game by them... but only in 2019 after release