Litoralis

Squadチームからイベントのお知らせ アジア太平洋圏でテストプレイを開催!!!!

Squadチームからイベントのお知らせ

アジア太平洋圏でテストプレイを開催!!!!

The Squad team are pleased to announce that a test event is being planned for the Asia Pacific region !!!!

What:- Squad is an in-development tactical first person shooter built around teamwork and cooperation. It seeks to bridge the rather large gap between arcade shooter and military sim, and is based in large part on the ideas introduced by our predecessor, the Project Reality modification for Battlefield 2.

『Squad』は現在制作中のFPSで、プレイヤー間のチームワークと協力に基づく戦術的なゲーム。

このゲームはシューティングゲームとミリタリーシムにおけるかなり大きなギャップを埋める試みで、『Battlefield 2』のMOD、我々の前身プロジェクトである『Project Reality』の構想から多くの発想を得て新しく開発した。

More information from http://joinsquad.com/about

When: - TBA but aiming for Saturday 6th June @ 2000hrs AEST.  Short notice I know - but I don't think we'll have difficulties filling the available slots.  This time might change if other factors pan out..

イベント日時: 【未確定】6月6日(土) 豪東部時間20:00(日本時間21:00)で調整中。

直前の告知なのは承知だけど、参加者を募るには十分な期間かと。

諸事情により日時変更の可能性あり。

Who:- Please express an interest in attending via my Squad forum account: Noddy

申し込み: 参加希望者はSquadフォーラムから→ Noddy

Please only contact me if you can attend, can commit to signing a NDA, can follow directions .. This event may be used in marketing so we want to ensure that it showcases the game in the best possible light.

応募に際しては、テストプレイに参加可能な人、秘密保持契約に同意できる人、こちらの意向に添える人のみでお願いしたい。このイベントはマーケティングの要素もあるので、テストプレイではゲームのいいところを最大限に披露できるようにしたい。

Note slots are very limited as we are looking to include people who can enhance the image of Squad in the broader gaming community - preference will be given to community leaders, server hosts, prominent youtubers, clan leaders etc etc etc.  I'd like to also include some people who haven't been involved in testing to date.  Additionally if you you don't make the first cut, don't be disappoint we will also have reserves and hopefully if this event is successful - I imagine we'd have a good case to put forward for another one...

注意: 参加枠は非常に限定的。ゲームコミュニティーにより広く『Squad』のイメージを高めてくれる人の参加を求めており、コミュニティーリーダー、サーバー保有者、Youtube投稿で実績のある人、ゲーマーのリーダー的存在というような人には優先権あり。また今までテストプレイに参加したことのない人にも参加して欲しい。もし初回のテストプレイに参加できなくてもがっかりしないで、次回枠があるし、このイベントが成功すれば、次のイベントもまたすぐに開催できるだろうから・・・

Please only respond if you reside in the Asia Pacific region.

応募はアジア太平洋圏に在住の人に限ります。

待ちきれないです!

I can't wait for that now!

Most definitely :)

Squadはまだ開発中のソフトなんですが、どうしても参加者に良いプレーテストを送りたいと思います。よろしくお願いします!

Squadはまだ開発中のソフトなんですが、どうしても参加者に良いプレーテストを送りたいと思います。よろしくお願いします!

rgr that! :D

Wow i really envy the japanese gamer

most korean gamers play online arcade FPS(or Hyper FPS)

i don't know why they don't like Tactical Shooter

I hope korean gamers to have interest in Tactical Shooter

Keen!  Former Beta tester of PR.  Also did Alpha -> Launch testing of Rising Storm.      

New Zealand.

Great

Definately gonna try to play

Wont be back home to my gaming rig until late June i hope

Keep us in mind

sars

I did few maps in a Japanese squad on Project Reality and it was awesome.

I couldn't understand anything except "Konorro" but the squad leader was sometimes speaking in english.

It takes part of the best games I had on PR, these guys were crazy.

So YES for more Asian people on Squad.

I played on asian and australian servers when i was first a project reality dev. Lived in japan.. love my jappers!!

Wow i really envy the japanese gamer

most korean gamers play online arcade FPS(or Hyper FPS)

i don't know why they don't like Tactical Shooter

I hope korean gamers to have interest in Tactical Shooter

Actually, I think there are more Korean PR players than Japanese PR players right now. I don't see the JP squads half as often as I see the KR squads. I think if Japan has a market for a tactical 50vs50 FPS then definitely Korea has a market that is at least as big.

Also...

アラーワックバー!