CMBelite-FR

DUST Unforgiving realistic

Wish I could try it out....what kind of pings people getting....and any objectives on the map or tickets yet?

Not yet

Pardon the necro thread, but whatever happened to this game? I can't find anything on it that isn't a year or two old, I can't even find the original webpage. I checked this game out several years ago, but decided to get squad instead. So whatever happened to DUST Unforgiving realism?

Edited by kafolarbear

An unfortunate victim of at least two other properties being called Dust? (Dust: Elysian Tale, Dust 514) Hopefully they're still out there doing something cool.

I completly forgott about this game again but now remember finding it interesting when I saw it back then... to bad I guess :/

53 minutes ago, Gatzby said:

An unfortunate victim of at least two other properties being called Dust? (Dust: Elysian Tale, Dust 514) Hopefully they're still out there doing something cool.

I heard they are doing something new called The Dust 2.... *giggles about own very bad joke*

6 hours ago, kafolarbear said:

So whatever happened to DUST Unforgiving realism?

http://www.terapoly.com/farewell-d-u-s-t/

Farewell D.U.S.T.

September 21, 2017

As of September 21, D.U.S.T. is retiring its service and from Steam completely and in its entirety. D.U.S.T. will no longer be developed or supported. We hope that we can come back to you with a game worth supporting and enjoying again.

Once again, thank you for all the love and support.

It did have some nice things on it, but honestly it were just TOO niche to really survive, especially as PVP-game, where player mass is everything.