CMBelite-FR

DUST Unforgiving realistic

0.1f is on its way, we must wait for the 0.1f update I guess

Is it coming out today?

did a quick video while the server was up. I couldn't set up correctly the key setting and seems to be designed for Qwerty keyboard and i have an Azerty one.

looks like everyone was to trying to kill anybody he saw, including myself :)

Anyone having an issue getting DUST to work? Every time i go to extract the folder from the zip i get an error.

So, I'm trying to play this, and either I immediately die of dehydration or get TK'd. The idea is nice, though.

Ok guys, you must extract with 7z, press 6 to use water to avoid dehydration : need to be tweaked though. How to guys find the firing system, seems innovative

There is also a TS3 server. TS. Terapoly.com, it will have an VOIP in the future

Session 1 channel is for Russia and session 2 for USA

Dust* not Rust is unnecessarily complicated and some of the mechanics are ridiculous.

You dont have to focus an acog for any range in real life.

its not hard to pull a trigger.

This game is stupid and it is going to fail unless some things change

Come on now. I'm sure hundreds of thousands of COD, Counter Strike, and Battlefield players would say the same thing about PR/Squad. Just because it isn't your cup of tea doesn't make it stupid.

The more indie devs out there, the better. That is, unless you enjoy being force fed call of duty every few months.

indeed :(

Small video I did on DUST :

I love the realistic recoil, you can clearly see the weapon kicking backward

What engine does it run on? :)

Unity 5.0 I believe.

To the guy who said it was Unreal, nope, the launcher is the standard Unity launcher, the skybox is the standard Unity skybox as well, and I think Bluedrake mentioned it was Unity in one of his vids.

I don't know what kind of gameplay style this is aimed at. But from the looks of it, and the dehydration thing. I think it could be a cool military simulator. I imagine something like walking from A to B (takes a few hours), then overlooking an area for a guven time. Before you head to point C.

Doing all this with possible enemy presence.

Wish I could try it out....what kind of pings people getting....and any objectives on the map or tickets yet?