squadlogo_black_hires.png

The Squad team are pleased to announce that a test event is being planned for the Asia Pacific region !!!!

What:- Squad is an in-development tactical first person shooter built around teamwork and cooperation. It seeks to bridge the rather large gap between arcade shooter and military sim, and is based in large part on the ideas introduced by our predecessor, the Project Reality modification for Battlefield 2.

More information from http://joinsquad.com/about

When: - TBA but aiming for Saturday 6th June @ 2000hrs AEST.  Short notice I know - but I don't think we'll have difficulties filling the available slots.  This time might change if other factors pan out..

Who:- Please express an interest in attending via my Squad forum account: Noddy

Please only contact me if you can attend, can commit to signing a NDA, can follow directions .. This event may be used in marketing so we want to ensure that it showcases the game in the best possible light.

Note slots are very limited as we are looking to include people who can enhance the image of Squad in the broader gaming community - preference will be given to community leaders, server hosts, prominant youtubers, clan leaders etc etc etc.  I'd like to also include some people who haven't been involved in testing to date.  Additionally if you you don't make the first cut, don't be disappoint we will also have reserves and hopefully if this event is successful - I imagine we'd have a good case to put forward for another one...

Please only respond if you reside in the Asia Pacific region.

"Asian Pacific area " perhapes needs to be clarified  :)
It does include Japan down to New Zealand ?

And Yes pls Pm sent.

Would love to test this because I am from the region but....... I am overseas in Canada till the end of July :( 

Really wanted to test this but I am sure plenty of people will fill spots!

Anyone from the SAGA community coming?

China is in the Asian Pacific Region.

Also PM sent :)

Would anyone living in Brisbane, Australia like to attend the testing session at an inner city gaming cafe?

Anyone from Japan to New Zealand .

Except those bloody Tasmanians :P

Would anyone living in Brisbane, Australia like to attend the testing session at an inner city gaming cafe?

I like this idea, but I feel any NDA required to take part in this event would not fit with a public space.

We never had to sign an NDA for the Golden Dog Tags invite test event for SQUAD, maybe it's just a change of procedure.  :)

We never had to sign an NDA for the Golden Dog Tags invite test event for SQUAD, maybe it's just a change of procedure or somthing. :)