thefoxyone

Good news about the crowd funding etc but....

I cant seem to work out how to pay or it through the donate section ?

Also i'm guessing that, if you are just starting crowd funding now we probably wont be seeing the full game this year (very sad face)...... 

Also does anyone know what these alternate M4/AK skins are ?

The Kickstarter hasn't started yet so you can't contribute just yet. KS begins May 26th.

They have not revealed the alternate skins yet.

Also i'm guessing that, if you are just starting crowd funding now we probably wont be seeing the full game this year (very sad face)...... 

The fella i work with reckons this game won't be out for another five years yet...i would like to slap him down, but i work with him n all....

The Kickstarter will "kick off" on the 26th this month. The donate button is for just donating money without any reward for you(except a good feeling that you did something good for the team! :P)

I think there is nothing known about the skins yet, but i dont think they will be somthing out of the realistic world. Edt: I mean nothing so shiny but rather real camo

Well i was planning on upgrading my rather shitty pc later this year for Squad & Ground Branch but its looking like i might be able to wait a bit longer now

Hey thefoxone, welcome! As everyone else basically said, the existence of a campaign and a rough idea of what the pledge tiers will look like was released yesterday. The campagin itself wont start until 05/26/2015 and will end 30 days later. It's at the conclusion of the campaign that your credit card is charged and the funds are received by the development team. I don't want to comment on when pledge rewards will be available as that is one of a few questions that the team is working to clarify. The M4/AK skins are digital rewards and will probably (this is just my assumption) be toggled to an option within the game itself rather than something you download externally. As far as your comment regarding release of the game, the game won't be release as a finished product until sometime in 2016. That said, some of the KS pledge tiers reward backers with pre-alpha access. I think many of us will be in game sooner as oppose to later.

The fella i work with reckons this game won't be out for another five years yet...i would like to slap him down, but i work with him n all....

Horse shit

Well, get someone else to slap him down into the ground! Grrrrrr, Rawrrr!

Well, get someone else to slap him down into the ground! Grrrrrr, Rawrrr!

Use fishbot! :D

Name, email, SS#, direct line, location, etc. please. 

Hey rulie my old mate! your work (mate) probably is a BF:/ArmA fan,spike his cup of Tea at break time LoL!... :D

I will be in game as soon as they let us, no matter the price muahahaa

Copyrighted thought was stolen ;)  :angry: