I'm watching Squad's gameplay videos and gameplay looks like a bit fast. I don't know if this is place holder or what but if you guys want to make this game as like PR in terms of gameplay, you should make movements little bit slower than it is right now. Love you all. <3 (Alopogize if someone already create a topic about this subject.)

I'm watching Squad's gameplay videos and gameplay looks like a bit fast. I don't know if this is place holder or what but if you guys want to make this game as like PR in terms of gameplay, you should make movements little bit slower than it is right now. Love you all. <3 (Alopogize if someone already create a topic about this subject.)

Agreed especially when regular military carries 120 pounds backpack

Everything will slow down, many systems still to be implemented and tweaked that will slow down the experience. Have faith and patience, and you shall receive.

Everything will slow down, many systems still to be implemented and tweaked that will slow down the experience. Have faith and patience, and you shall receive.

Np :)

Yup, as long as there is no stamina mechanics implemented yet, it's really hard to discuss the matter of dynamism.