cliffordthebigreddog

How good is this game

Clifford, if you take a good look at Welshy's avatar, you'll notice that it's the backblast from a LAW rocket as depicted in game. That's how frickin good the visual effects are...people use them as avatars!

I don't exactly have this game atm but I'm thinking of getting it in a couple weeks, my question is how much time can I expect to have fun at this point in development, would I have to have friends or a clan or something in order to have the best experience? If so, I will most likely be trash and need help.  It would be more interesting to talk with someone who has experience with the game. :)

I'm anticipating you're not a very decisive person. So to help you with your own judgement of this game, which will help you to make your decision to purchase it, here a some points to take in account:

• Balance opinions and facts and seperate them.
  • Don't judge a book by it's cover.
  • If you know you can't make a wise dicision of your own, use someone else's wisdom (take invisible.nin/SINE for example, he or she seems to know what he or she is on about concerning this game).

All of the above considered you can make your choice (leap of faith).

• If you know you can't make a wise dicision of your own, use someone else's wisdom (take invisible.nin/SINE for example, he or she seems to know what he or she is on about concerning this game).
I have a penile organ, does that make me male? :D

I'll take your wisdom, thanks for the nice words!

Everyone I've seen who has picked it up and played they're first round with a verbal active SL has been blown away it's amazing. You wont regret it. 

the game is good, but now alot of hacks, cheats and macros, other using Glitch, horrible! work hard to them, lol

I still have yet to run into a hacker since playing.

Play on servers with active admins.

I have a penile organ, does that make me male? :D

I'll take your wisdom, thanks for the nice words!

It depends on if you have a pelvic organ as well. Then you're possibly a hermaphrodite. Otherwise i would say a you're a dog or a human from the male category.

It depends on if you have a pelvic organ as well. Then you're possibly a hermaphrodite. Otherwise i would say a you're a dog or a human from the male category.

I'm not a bitch! :D

Its obviously an alpha but I havent really had any problems with roughly the 2 hours I've clocked. Enjoy it a lot. Finding a good squad or playing with friends is a must tho.

I have an AMD cpu so i dont get good fps but, coming from the battlefield series I havent been able to go back since this hit EA on steam. GREAtEST GAME EVER! and in 8 months it will be the most EPIC TEAM SHOOTER TURBO EXPLODER there ever will be.

I find it hard to play other games any more, because they lack the social and teamplay aspect. It's still fun to play with friends, but if they end up going solo in the same game, I feel a bit lost. Servers full of players, but I still feel like I'm playing alone, since Squad has made me realize what teamplay can be.

I'll still play team fortress 2 occasionally, but that has become very rare. Squad is just more fun, I'll only play TF2 when friends ask me to. I still like TF2 for being social in a different way: communicating with enemies through body movements. Crouching cease-fires, jumping/dancing around, puzzlement; just those little funny/silly things that make you realize you're playing with humans, and that that is more important than always instantly exploding each other.