travisneids

Loving Squad!

I was in the Army for 12 years with multiple deployments to Afghanistan.  No other game has felt so immersive and realistic (as long as the trolls are at bay)... it is an absolute blast to play.

Keep up the great work!  I will continue to provide feedback as often as possible.  I will also continue to stream game play in the hopes others come across my Twitch profile and can see how amazing this game is when played properly, with team work.

Don't be afraid to check me out and give me sh*t!

Neids out.

It's the ex/current military folks that make this game as great as it is, both on the developing and the community side.  Your expertise and knowledge are what helps to keep the trolls at bay and to make it such an immersive experience.  Coming from someone who's never served, we can learn a thing or to from you guys to help pass on the great experience to others, so don't be shy when it comes to taking charge.

Wow.  I really appreciate the warm welcome everyone!  Not only a great game but such a great community here on the forums.

For you Captain_Spoon:

XCftLSt.jpg

This was outside a village in Nuristan Province.  The dude to my left (who's RPG I'm holding) is a member of the Afghan National Police (ANP).  We took them every where we went so they could learn how to fight like the MERICANS!

Welcome to the community Travis. Great to have you on board!

Great picture too! Is the RPG their designated sidearm?  :P

I was in the Army for 12 years with multiple deployments to Afghanistan.  No other game has felt so immersive and realistic (as long as the trolls are at bay)... it is an absolute blast to play.

Keep up the great work!  I will continue to provide feedback as often as possible.  I will also continue to stream game play in the hopes others come across my Twitch profile and can see how amazing this game is when played properly, with team work.

Don't be afraid to check me out and give me sh*t!

Neids out.

Glad to have here Neids. Everyone should check out his twitch stream.

Welcome Travis. And I agree with jrwebster. Travis's stream is worth checking out. ;)

I2o3otU.png?1

Dude - you are supposed to photoshop the number of views by a few hundred before you post that!  Now they know I'm not legit!

Welcome Travis. And I agree with jrwebster. Travis's stream is worth checking out. ;)

I2o3otU.png?1