jorgethestarcitizen

ban mechanics

I teamkilled a person on a server because he was trying to tk me and I eventually got banned from that server.

THe problem is that now I cant log in in any server because it says "player is banned",

My question is whether there is a solution to this and also if I will ever get to play squad again.

P.S I know that tking was a bad move by my part and I apologise for it.

Thats an interesting situation, I didn't know global bans were a thing in Squad, unless you were caught hacking by anti cheat it only should of banned you from the 1 server.

I teamkilled a person on a server because he was trying to tk me and I eventually got banned from that server.

THe problem is that now I cant log in in any server because it says "player is banned",

My question is whether there is a solution to this and also if I will ever get to play squad again.

I'd suggest you to report and ask your case by contacting Support. [email protected]

You have been given a global ban for 2 weeks due to teamkilling and griefing other players across across multiple servers for many nights in a row. This type of behavior ruins the game for everyone else. Please refrain from doing this in the future. Thank you.

Just a side question, So why did you teamkill and grief other players across across multiple servers for many nights in a row? #curiousity

I admin on one of the servers jorge has terrorized. If I had have saved more evidence I would love to post it unfortunately I didn't. He visited my server everyday for atleast a week and teamkilled until he was banned. For reasons unknown to me he someone managed to get past bans we put on him and return everyday to do the same thing. I am happy for the 2 week ban but he is a blight on a otherwise awesome community, in my opinion he deserves his key revoked but that isn't my choice unfortunately! 

Now I see why admins come across as such assholes in some situations, in reality the people complaining about being banned "unfairly" are just lying through their teeth... Well, I shouldn't be surprised really  <_<

Long live the admins!  :wub:

I admin on one of the servers jorge has terrorized. If I had have saved more evidence I would love to post it unfortunately I didn't. He visited my server everyday for atleast a week and teamkilled until he was banned. For reasons unknown to me he someone managed to get past bans we put on him and return everyday to do the same thing. I am happy for the 2 week ban but he is a blight on a otherwise awesome community, in my opinion he deserves his key revoked but that isn't my choice unfortunately! 

The clan I'm in has a server that jorgethestarcitizen did the same same thing too. No matter how many times we tried to ban him or kick him from the server he kept coming back. For anyone who reads this you seriously need to ban him from your server(s). He didn't just kill one, two or a dozen guys. He literally team killed dozens and dozens for nearly 3 hours. As long as we have admins active we will always kick him from the server. So for anyone that comes across this guy. This is your warning of him.

Maybe he can't tell friendlies and enemies apart? Maybe he thinks he's playing deathmatch? Maybe he's paranoid? :unsure:

He did run into some of my games, too, where complaints of teamkilling switfly followed. He might be playing the wrong game.

Yhea Jorge^the^Star^Citizen is just a blatant team killer no accidents are involved what so ever in his team killing. 

Maybe he can't tell friendlies and enemies apart? Maybe he thinks he's playing deathmatch? Maybe he's paranoid? :unsure:

He did run into some of my games, too, where complaints of teamkilling switfly followed. He might be playing the wrong game.

One can't be that backward to not understand these complaints and then on the forum talk about "teamkilling back", he understands the mechanic of teamkilling, obviously.

I would love to agree with you Karm, as far as him being unable to tell friendlies/enemies apart, however, I was in a game where he opened fire and wiped out an entire team as soon as the match started. So, unfortunately, this isn't the case.

I would love to agree with you Karm, as far as him being unable to tell friendlies/enemies apart, however, I was in a game where he opened fire and wiped out an entire team as soon as the match started. So, unfortunately, this isn't the case.

Could still have thought it was a deathmatch. Then still, he's playing the wrong game at the very least.

I don't disagree with your decision at all, mind you. And my suggestions are absolutely pushing it. Just trying to keep an open mind and keep all possibilities open - even though the evidence is very clearly all against him, and whatever the cause, the game is better without him than with him.

Could still have thought it was a deathmatch. Then still, he's playing the wrong game at the very least.

Stop being an apologist for a shithead.  :rolleyes:

I don't think Karm's being an apologist- just applying an open mind and a bit of critical thinking :)

On EXODUS Deliberate TK is a straight ban. Zero tollerance.

We do not presently share our banlist though.

All EXODUS bans are appealable via our website.

Always a good idea to source and read the server rules before playing on a server. That's the only advice I can give you.

teamkiller and griefer, now comes here playing the innocent, shud have been perma-banned from all servers, keep an eye on that fellow

MODERATORS: Can this thread be locked? The OP's original question has been answered, so there is no need for bashing.

I realize his actions are greatly frustrating, but corrective action has been taken. He will either learn from his mistakes or he will mess around and end up with a permanent ban. There really isn't a need to say much more.

Stop being an apologist for a shithead.  :rolleyes:

Karm is just being open-minded and looking at other possible solutions. Nothing wrong with that. 

I am all for critical thinking and open mindedness. This guy was told multiple times before I had to ban him the first time. He found a way around the ban just to return and mass tk at spawn everyday... for a week straight. Stop defending someone who clearly doesn't need it. He knows what he did got a global ban for two weeks and now is trying to pull the woe is me bullshit. I have no problem helping new player understand the game if there is a misunderstanding this guy is just a troll, end of story.