Sars

Any clans in Oceania

Hi mate 

There are a number of clans in ANZ - although not so many are active these days in PR at least.

Our clam is obviously keeping a very close eye on the development and will definitely be getting amongst it when it is released.

Stay frosty

Hi Noddy

I am not at home at the moment

Bloody working in the bust

But will be home around july

I come from the FH campainge and know a few bods who may be interested to play this

will chat with them when i get home.

This game seems to sate many needs that i have not been sated since the intro of BF3 which i feel was a disaster.

Ta

Sars

Yes im hoping to bring my old team |||FC||| "Fabulous Champions" back from the dead. we played in 2 seasons of the Oz Insurgency comp until it died, none of us agreed with the new owners Insurgency ANZ (really poorly setup) so we all left. Squad looks very similar to Insurgency from what i have seen, so it shouldn't be much of a jump from Insurgency to Squad. id like to see a community/ comp established in Australia / New Zealand but getting back on topic, i will recruiting for FC once more for Squad.

Contact me: 
Steam: padlocktails
Email: [email protected]

or on this website

please put "applying for FC" in your subject or just message me that you want to join

at this moment in time we are just hiring anyone who wants in 

cheers padlock  :D  ;)

Yes im hoping to bring my old team |||FC||| "Fabulous Champions" back from the dead. we played in 2 seasons of the Oz Insurgency comp until it died, none of us agreed with the new owners Insurgency ANZ (really poorly setup) so we all left. Squad looks very similar to Insurgency from what i have seen, so it shouldn't be much of a jump from Insurgency to Squad. id like to see a community/ comp established in Australia / New Zealand but getting back on topic, i will recruiting for FC once more for Squad.

Contact me: 

Steam: padlocktails

Email: [email protected]

or on this website

please put "applying for FC" in your subject or just message me that you want to join

at this moment in time we are just hiring anyone who wants in 

cheers padlock  :D  ;)

If I may butt in!...

Please watch this video from Bluedrake 42 about Squad vs Insurgency!... :D

Hey,

k4n30 from aVarice gaming here.  We're watching this closely and already the boys are looking at snapping up 3 clan packs at the kickstarter. If anyone wants to come join us, visit us at avagaming.com.au and play with us while we wait for Squad to be released :)

Hey guys,

I'm one of the admins from Task Force Dingo (primarily an Arma 3 community)

and I'm certain a lot of the guys from TFD will be playing Squad on release!

If you're looking for a fun, not-too serious group to play with, come give us a yell!

http://taskforcedingo.com

(Also we do organized Arma missions if you're interested in that too!)

hey all. Australian Special Operations (~ASO~); there is no website anymore and the squad vapourised over the course of BF:BC2, BF3 and whatever other AAA-Travesties came out after that, due mainly too poor squad leadership. i still carry tags in some games (not in ESO though) as a mark of pride in what we achieved in the glory days. id love to see other old faces from the squad get into this game and, maybe, if the stars align just right, even get ~ASO~ running again.

hey all. Australian Special Operations (~ASO~); there is no website anymore and the squad vapourised over the course of BF:BC2, BF3 and whatever other AAA-Travesties came out after that, due mainly too poor squad leadership. i still carry tags in some games (not in ESO though) as a mark of pride in what we achieved in the glory days. id love to see other old faces from the squad get into this game and, maybe, if the stars align just right, even get ~ASO~ running again.

Do you have anyway to get hold of Mr.T, MOZI, Upright, Vanguard, or Deppy LJ? I have put posts up in all old JO squad sites so far, AE, NRU, AUS and FCF. Calm.as AE has already signed up. The AN Squad site has been hacked recently but since most of those guys hang out on the XGN site i have posted there too. It would be good to get the old aussie JO crowd here. :)B)

Do you have anyway to get hold of Mr.T, MOZI, Upright, Vanguard, or Deppy LJ? I have put posts up in all old JO squad sites so far, AE, NRU, AUS and FCF. Calm.as AE has already signed up. The AN Squad site has been hacked recently but since most of those guys hang out on the XGN site i have posted there too. It would be good to get the old aussie JO crowd here. :)B)

yeah i think this is finally a game that could bring a lot back if they have not been lost to RL already (Mozi, Mr.T, Van., Dep.). Upi is best mate, and we're both playing ESO at present. i have Niney, CU, Lecky, and couple others across various socials.

ah, XGN. you just reminded me of that site - totally forgot about it  :-)

G-day SARS, 

We have an Aussie clan that is very excited about this game. If yourself or any other Aussies for that matter are looking for a group  that like to play tactically and in a cooperative manner,  check out our post here or head over to our website here.

Good luck mate.