They are not supposed to engage enemy at all. 

Yeah, yeah, yeah they are not supposed to launch the game, or never born, we allready have discussed it once here with someone ))

Binos give them ability to be used as observers and spotters.

Never saw observers in squad :D

Edited by FishMan

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 0:25 AM, VarenykySupreme said:

I've talked to the devs about this before and it seems to me like they might be doing something about it.

that would be nice..thx

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 3:13 AM, VarenykySupreme said:

The thing is that's it not like a blurring and transparency effects aren't something they can't add to the game to make sights more proper and realistic. Even if they don't feel like doing that, widening the sights is a better though unrealistic option than using the 0-2 night sight for the M4A1 and just having an unusable and unrealistic AK sight.

My point is that the AK's sights in game are a massive problem because it stops the rifle from being as effective as it really is. The distance of the eye from the sight makes aiming harder than it is in real life and therefore makes it harder to hit targets out at longer ranges. 

i agree,buddy...100%

They should add Binoculars with distance finder for Squad Leads and remove the automatic distance finder with the attack markers. To increase communication and realism.

• Squad Leader - range finder binocular
  • Fire Team Leader - Who ever is assigned fire-team leader get a normal binocular added to their inventory.
  • Sniper - normal binocular
  • Engineer - no binocular

In all there will be 4 people with binoculars in a 9 man squad. 

But who ever is assigned fire team leader will also have a decrease in ammo capacity with the binocular added. Like -1 grenade or -3 mags.