Sign in to follow this  
mckevstah

British Troops & SA80 (L85A2)

Game is still in a pre-alpha state, there will be other factions added later into the game from what I know, so just wait for it I am sure they will add the British faction. Also welcome to the forums .

*sighs* Have you played Project Reality before? Before you post you should study the predecessor of the game.

Definitely on the list of things to do but as stated this is still very early alpha. Right now the focus is on gameplay. 

Ah okay, well thats awesome! =D Appreciate the responses! Also the game is looking sweet, really excited to get my mits on it.

S.A.S would be great

I don't thin SAS will ever be included. PR represented frontline forces, not special forces.

S.A.S would be great

Yeah baby (SAS) Who Dares Wins!

I don't thin SAS will ever be included. PR represented frontline forces, not special forces.

Could be something to think about in future Mods!? by having special forces operating behind enemy lines!... :)

Hey Mckevstah! Welcome to the Squad forums, if you're looking to suggest a faction or look at what other people have suggested and discussed please use this thread: 

http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/123-factions-you-would-like-to-play-as-or-against/

Ooh Me Bad! :lol:

Yeah i know SAS may never be included but this just my dream and wish :) plus to this i guess the game will be open for modding and Steam workshop and we will be able to download uniform and firearm skins like in Insurgency, that would be so great! :wub:

Yeah baby (SAS) Who Dares Wins!

Capitan PRICE FTW :D