samogon

The Military Media Thread

4 hours ago, samogon said:

Check official site of uniform suppliers Russian Army,it's probably created by them.It's not SPOSN.

Didn't remember name(Starts from V) of company,but you're smart,you may find this :)

Not sure which one, but I've also since seen a full EMR Gorka. Interesting stuff in any case. Now its time for some T-72B3:

vMLx6W8.jpg

u8sYFRB.jpg

cpAr47N.jpg

InkdcUK.jpg

3 hours ago, Fourkillmaster said:

It looks like Squad's game-play isn't that far away from reality, the video even has a noob who doesn't know how to fire an RPG.

I came here to post this video.

For fuck's sake, Abu Hajar! It is a serious and sad video, but that guy made my day. 

On 4/27/2016 at 0:16 PM, Fourkillmaster said:

It looks like Squad's game-play isn't that far away from reality, the video even has a noob who doesn't know how to fire an RPG.

wow yea, i just wish we were going to get some mad max style bomb cars/trucks like in the video

Efficiency of anti-cummulative screens.RPG-26 penetrated this.

This is MTLBu,but still.

Edited by samogon

On 4/27/2016 at 5:16 AM, Fourkillmaster said:

Abu Hajaar with that ArmA 2 roll at the end, I wouldn't mind a ArmA 3 Battle of Aleppo DLC.

Battles for Syria | February 20th 2016 | Latakia province  

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3d9_1456141833#g3vssCTD2QJUVv3r.99  

Enjoy!  2nd video is a lol.  Pretty inventive.

★-PROPANE CAMPAIGN *VS* ASSADIST ELEMENTS-★ 

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fe4_1456047452#slQ3ciDkVRTYBimT.99

Old School ish - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88jrZjsNHPc

Edited by Hasbro

A US Navy SEAL and 15 Kurdish Peshmerga were killed as Iraqi positions were being overran. The following gunfight consisted of SEALs and an elite Kurdish counter terrorism unit, as well as F-16 gatling guns and Apache helicopters destroying (mixed reports) of upwards of 20 ISIS vehicles, 8 car bombs, and killing between 60-120 ISIS fighters. The ISIS attack was eventually repelled and the remaining ISIS fighters retreated back into Mosul. 

https://www.funker530.com/footage-of-navy-seals-battling-isis-in-iraq/

navy-seals.jpg

apac.jpg

Edited by LMR Sahara

On 2/21/2016 at 11:34 AM, Karm said:

How do they know they're all ISIS?

There are women and children there. If you're a male and you happen to be running away from the explosions you hear, does that make you a terrorist?

Reality is brutal, and I am not too fond of actual killings of any kind.

This is in Afghanistan not Syria or Iraq.

What the AH-64 is targeting is an insurgent camp, not a village. It is highly unlikely that the Taliban would bring women to their camps.

Also - That camp has most likely been under surveillance for a good amount of time, until they have a PID on all the targets in the camp.

Damascus - Dumayr : after surveillance and reconnaissance ... The elite forces related to National Defence Forces - Liwa Dera Al Wattan - ally to the Syrian Arab Army committed a blitzkrieg on an ISIS position and seizing it and taking all their communications devices, then the troops ambushed another ISIS group and as a result all of them died.