samogon

The Military Media Thread

On 3/27/2016 at 7:05 PM, yodamiles said:

At 4:11, there's a brown/red hair guy in Marine's MARPAT style jacket on the right. Westerner? Some kind of military advisor?

Thats actually just the Syrian Reporter Eyad Alhosain - https://twitter.com/AboZain6 - He was with the Syrian Arab Army "Desert Falcons" throughout the whole battle. 

IatrAo7.jpg

2 hours ago, MattersEnd said:

What's with the ridiculous nets over their faces?

Some sort of camo?Like this.

idf101.png

13 hours ago, gunbattle said:

Sounds more like baby cry.Damn my platoon sing march song even louder than they shout.Well I think even this guy alone much louder... 

But hes just tank driving instructor...

Edited by samogon

Lol, "guys hold up, this fucking net over my face caught up a lot of sea weed on the way up the beach and now it's all tangled up with my gear..." Epic fail to whoever approved that shit. Hopefully it's just for show.

25 minutes ago, MattersEnd said:

Lol, "guys hold up, this fucking net over my face caught up a lot of sea weed on the way up the beach and now it's all tangled up with my gear..." Epic fail to whoever approved that shit. Hopefully it's just for show.

Well...

Not suet this used under water.Gear up when submerged - why not?It's actually not bad addition to camo.

BTW...

fd0cf893.jpg

2cmslja.jpg

Painting the face black is more effective then a full net you have to wear over your entire head. It looks cool though I'll give you that.

"Guys there's a bee under my net, fuck, help!!!" Sorry, couldn't resist. :)

7 hours ago, MattersEnd said:

Painting the face black is more effective then a full net you have to wear over your entire head. It looks cool though I'll give you that.

"Guys there's a bee under my net, fuck, help!!!" Sorry, couldn't resist. :)

Painting face,then submerge is qoute bad idea.

1)Water resistant paint harmfull for skin.As minimum - they gonna be itchy after some time.

2)Remove water resistant paint also going to be problem.

Gorka suit have insect protection net inside hood.Most Ghille suits have something same.

lesnik-anorak-antikleshch__sorochka__t.z

Edited by samogon

Heres a video of new weapons technology.  Its scheduled to be tested out this year.

Edited by naezro

Anyone know about Chinese Military Doctorines, Equipment, and Vehicles?  I mean they are a major world power.

1 hour ago, samogon said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS4jT10s4jA

Again - Northern fleet marines.

Is that an MTLB @1:13?  I know a lot of people were surprised to see that introduced as a IFV for the Russian Faction in Squad.  It'd be kinda cool to see the Artillery variant in game.

Some new shots I found. Will update this post as I dig up more.

ZQoEkgx.jpg

Edited by Hunter_Sh0tz
Wtf imgur?!

7 hours ago, naezro said:

Is that an MTLB @1:13?  I know a lot of people were surprised to see that introduced as a IFV for the Russian Faction in Squad.  It'd be kinda cool to see the Artillery variant in game.

Using conventional vehicles like BMP or BTR at northern lands are almost impossible because deep snow and mud.

MT-LB have the best offroad abilities between all tracked vehicles.So,it's often used by northern and mountain brigades as APC.

Typical recon equipment.

Underwater assault rifle APS.

PB and PSS.

Edited by samogon