samogon

The Military Media Thread

Scarish   

Very old video, but still makes my heart beating faster. The nuclear icebreaker "50 let Pobedy"(50 years of the Victory(in the Great Patriotic War/WW2)) leads the way in the ice accompanied by the 104-years old military march "Farewell of Slavianka".

Edited by Scarish

desen   
On 10.3.2016 at 11:40 PM, LMR Sahara said:

Then what do you suggest as a better alternative when it comes to an Urban environment? 

Scarish   

Pretty interesting video of AH-64D Apache Longbow performing gunnery exercise. Notice this tactical maneuver of the pair at 5:10.

Video of Indian & Chinese soldiers clashing at Pangong lake in Ladakh on August 15. (Fist Fights, Rock Throwing, One Indian Soldier Gets Dropped Kicked and Another Indian Soldier Gets a Direct Rock to his Face and gets Knocked Out) 

beginna   

^ reminds me of this quote:

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
- Albert Einstein, in an interview with Alfred Werner, Liberal Judaism 16 (April-May 1949)

This was from a few years ago at a Socom conference in Tampa, FL. There are snipers from Canada and Jordan,  operators from Canada, Denmark, Finland, France and Norway. Seals, Rangers, and US Army SF are also in the mix with SWCC and 106th SOAR. Great event held every year here with a chance to see the best there are in their field of work. Too much to list here but you will not find a better video showcasing the worlds best SF groups. The Airforce base with Centcom and Socom HQ down the street from me pretty much runs the entire middle eastern wars from there.

Edited by _randombullet

After 3 years, 1 month, 3 weeks and 5 days the ISIS/Daesh Siege of Deir Ez Zor City has Finally been Lifted by the Syrian Arab Army / Allied Forces. 

August 2, 2017 was the first report of "Anna News" from the Syrian desert. Our correspondents worked under difficult conditions and filmed stages of the de-blockade operation in Deir e-Zor. The last three days were particularly difficult. About this - in a large special report. Unique shots that will go down in the history of the Syrian war.