Cowboy_Chuck

Sometimes the plan comes together perfectly

When you have SLs that stick to a plan and everyone does their job, things tend to work out fairly well. Awesome job to the medics and fire teams that made my aggressive plans succeed! It was an honor and a pleasure to lead you today.

Our squad had a 3:1 k:d ratio and rolled. This match lasted a total of 25 minutes.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/308864099127038198/35DE3CB1386E5566BAEAC58EB769A1A4DBDE1331/

When you have SLs that stick to a plan and everyone does their job, things tend to work out fairly well. Awesome job to the medics and fire teams that made my aggressive plans succeed! It was an honor and a pleasure to lead you today.

Our squad had a 3:1 k:d ratio and rolled. This match lasted a total of 25 minutes. http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/308864099127038198/35DE3CB1386E5566BAEAC58EB769A1A4DBDE1331/

It was good fun. The whole team just pushed them all over the map. That plan definitely came together.

You had 7 more players. with nearly 5x the total squad scores. Think this isn't the thing I would brag about. :( if you had 56-0 that would have been bragging rights

Actually the squads were even when we started and two of our players were admins not playing. Our score was high because wiped out several enemies by running interference for the other squads as they moved as flankers. Sorry you weren't able to participate and experience it with us.

You had 7 more players. with nearly 5x the total squad scores. Think this isn't the thing I would brag about. :( if you had 56-0 that would have been bragging rights

When things are going bad you get deserters near the end.

Unfortunately it happens. I have been on the receiving end of a couple matches like that, so I know that feeling. What people don't realize though is that if they opt to leave, they may not get back into the server. What also is missed is how the team recognized how one-sided it was and self corrected by having a few switch sides and a couple of us left entirely to allow new players in.