Z-trooper

Factions You Would Like To Play As Or Against

Faction wishlist poll  

2,225 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction would you like to play as/against the most?

• British Forces
    • Russia
    • China
    • Middle East force (real - state in comment which nation)
    • Middle East force (fictional - we make one like MEC from PR)
    • Another European force (such as German, French or something else)
    • African Forces
    • Another US branch (such as USMC)
    • Other (explain in comment)
    • Another Insurgent army (state which in comment)
    • Israel Defense Forces

IDF would be awsome ! Idf is known alot for its combat against terrorist organizations .

Edited by L0cation

22 minutes ago, REDKNIGHT said:

Please add the Australian special forces.

Special forces most likely aren't gonna be a thing unfortunately , but modding could eailsy bring us these type of things when things like "core-inventory" will arrive .

Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Israel, Germany and Netherlands.

Edited by F$K

On 15/09/2017 at 3:32 PM, tkielarbb said:

I’D vote for China or North Korea. Countless China Army and most discussed in real life Kim Jong-un’s Army :P

China ! 

And the turkish army too

At this point I really  think we need something like MEC to give life to the middle-east war theater.

17 minutes ago, TAR4C said:

At this point I really  think we need something like MEC to give life to the middle-east war theater.

YES SIR!

Anyways, i think that someone should make a new FACTION WISHLIST POLL.

Brtis are almost in and Russians too. It would be easier for devs to see what people want now.

The official factions list I would prefer (no mod only factions)

Confirmed factions:

Russia = obvious good choice. Needs As Val!..Maybe submachinegun pp-19. I do not know what the current service submachinegun is.

Murica = obvious good choice. Maybe some submachine gun kriss vector? I don't want to see those m4 9mm variants... 1911?

Militia and Insurgent = obvious good choices. Hopefully we get to see more weapons stolen from the enemy. Uzi!

British = upcoming obvious good choice. The equipment they use is very different from any other faction which is a big plus.

Hopefully upcoming factions:

China = obvious good choice. The equipment they use is very different from any other faction but make sure this does not become another ak faction.

Nato/Europe/German/France...ect = obvious good choice. The major problem with this faction is that they have too many good equipment choices. Do we want the Famas, F2000 or AUG as the factions bullpup option? HK and FN made weapons are used in service around the world. FN Scar is a good rifle but not adopted by many militaries. HK 416/417 replacing many current assault rifles but is it too similar to M4A1? Which makes me wonder that we should stick with the G36 series. The pistol for this faction could be HK usp to add more variation. Just for personal preference I would like to see hs vhs-2 as the bullpup option. It has similarities to Famas and G36 series. Mp5 is needed it is still widely used by the militaries even over the ump 45. FN p90!

Israel Defence Forces = good choice if we want to have both Eastern and Western sides of Europe. The equipment they use is very different from any other faction which is a big plus. I'm a fanboy for this faction because they have IWI line of rifles products Galil, Negev, Uzi and the Tavor. This faction basically is as solid option as were the brits.

...If you have the time, money and the dedication:

Africa = not needed due to similarities with other existing factions, but still a good option. The equipment could still add more variation. There is FN line of older rifles FAL, CAL and FNC.

Other Asian faction/Korea/India = not needed but still a good choice.

Sad to see so little love for a potential MEC faction. Just so many interesting and fun Soviet toys out there, plus all the liberties they could take in their basic kits. 

Posted (edited)

I think there should be three distinct “types” of factions: conventional Armies, Militias, and Insurgents. 

Army Factions: 

Bluefor

-United States

-Canadian Forces

-United Kingdom

-France

-Bundeswehr (Germany)

-Poland

-Ukraine

-Turkey

-Israeli Defence Forces

-South Korea

-Japan

-Pakistan

-Australia

Opfor

-Russia

-Baathist Army (Modelled off both current Syrian army and former Iraqi Army

-Iran

-People’s Liberation Army (China) 

-North Korea

-India

Militia Factions:

American Militia (with AR-15s, pickup trucks, etc)

Balkan Milita (Modelled off various Yugoslav War militants)

Eastern Militia (Donbass Rebels basically)

Caucasian Militia (Chechens, Abkhazians, Ossetians, etc)

Middle Eastern Militia (Something like the Hezbollah and YPG)

Insurgents: 

Islamist Insurgents (Middle Eastern)

Islamist Insurgents (Afghan)

African Insurgents (with lots of RPD and SKS)

Edited by Cup Of Tea

Posted (edited)

I would love to see all of these factions implemented into the game but I think adding the USMC at least on woodland maps in their woodland uniforms would be nice. Other than the US Army on a woodland map in desert attire, which sticks out way to much. I also agree with the whole Fallujah thing.

Edited by PinchNRoll

What are we gonna see next? USMC or some other faction? :)

Posted (edited)

European factions such as france in european maps that are green for once, not grey

Edited by Bonnie Money

Posted (edited)
On 29.4.2018 at 10:46 PM, Ep1cOblivion said:

Fallujah without the USMC just wont feel right

I'd hope for Insurgents vs. MEC tbh. on Fallujah. 

Also, TFSA vs. YPG in Manbij would be insane... 

Edited by kaykay

Scandinavian "militia". Even tho the following military units are part of the each country's defense forces, they primarily focus on guerrilla warfare.

Danish Special forces / rangers (Jaegerkorpset in an archipelago setting), or Swedish rangers (preferably Kustjägare in a archipelago setting or Fjälljägare in an arctic setting), or Finnish rangers (Sissi troops, I think they are called, in an arctic setting). 

Voted for China, but i truly would love to see

* German Bundeswehr 

* Chinese PLA

* Israeli IDF

A Middle eastern force (  soemthing like MEC) something that would represent a  large conventional , but somewhat 3rd world army in comparisons to RUS/UK/US faction.

For example from BF2\PR - MEC,PLA\PLA SF, Rus Spetsnaz, Mec Insurgent,Mec SF, and of cource Mec wil be with KH-2002 and variants instead AK\G3))

Russian VDV (Airborne troops) vs USMC, both are separate branches of sevice (sorta), both are non-special force, both are armed to the teeth with everything, provide unique playstyle with unique vehicles and equipment.