Z-trooper

Factions You Would Like To Play As Or Against

Faction wishlist poll  

2,186 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction would you like to play as/against the most?

• British Forces
    • Russia
    • China
    • Middle East force (real - state in comment which nation)
    • Middle East force (fictional - we make one like MEC from PR)
    • Another European force (such as German, French or something else)
    • African Forces
    • Another US branch (such as USMC)
    • Other (explain in comment)
    • Another Insurgent army (state which in comment)
    • Israel Defense Forces

Before September monthly recap i was sure, that next new faction will some of Eastern European countries(Ukraine for example). Like New maps are based on that region, Militia looks exactly like Easter-Ukrainian terrorists, even graffiti on Militia's logy is about russian president (ПТН ХУЙЛО=Putin is ****head). But surprise- Britain. I'm fine with this new faction, but sometimes gamers want something more exotic. There are a lot of americans,russians,taliban, brits in other games, also other european, south-american and african armies were in some games, but there are few shooters with interesting eastern european army(Poland,Ukraine,Turkey, Ichkeria,Belarus, Baltic and Balkan countries...etc.)
Here some wiki links for brief inroduction in this topic
Polish Land Forces
Ukrainian Armed Forces
Turkish Land Forces
Belarus Armed Forces

Edited by dedod
Previous version was a bit incorrect

On 04.10.2016 at 9:18 AM, dedod said:

Before September monthly recap i was sure, that next new faction will some of Eastern European countries(Ukraine for example). Like New maps are based on that region, Militia looks exactly like Easter-Ukrainian terrorists, even graffiti on Militia's logy is about russian president (ПТН ХУЙЛО=Putin is ****head). But surprise- Britain. I'm fine with this new faction, but sometimes gamers want something more exotic. There are a lot of americans,russians,taliban, brits in other games, also other european, south-american and african armies were in some games, but there are few shooters with interesting eastern european army(Poland,Ukraine,Turkey, Ichkeria,Belarus, Baltic and Balkan countries...etc.)
Here some wiki links for brief inroduction in this topic
Polish Land Forces
Ukrainian Armed Forces
Turkish Land Forces
Belarus Armed Forces

Dude.

Whos care about this poor dwarf states like Georgia, Ukraine and it's wierd 'army'.

Who really gonna play it exclude you and bunch of freaks # ВЕСЬМИРСНАМИ ?

56 minutes ago, Cheetah said:

Dude.

Whos care about this poor dwarf states like Georgia, Ukraine and it's wierd 'army'.

Who really gonna play it exclude you and bunch of freaks # ВЕСЬМИРСНАМИ ?

Section I: Posting Rules
§1 Show Respect
This community can only work if we all respect each other. To that end, it is imperative that any time you engage with another user, either directly or indirectly, you show them respect with the content of your post. In particular refrain from flaming, insulting, abusing, taunting, and other similar types of actions towards other forum users.
§2 Attitude & Behavior
Poor attitude and behavior are the most common ways a negative / unsafe environment is created and perpetuated. As such that kind of behavior will not be allowed on these forums. Please be mindful of this rule when posting personal positions and opinions regarding topics which could be considered contentious in nature. As a rule of thumb, keep your posts civil in nature, and refrain from making posts that are likely to incite arguments and create a negative environment. As a privately hosted web forum we reserve the right to maintain an environment that we are happy the majority of our players are comfortable with.

This would probably not make sense due to the games time setting but I would love to see the Soviet Army from the 1980s era.

Edited by Maki

4 hours ago, invisible.nin/SINE said:

Hide contents

Section I: Posting Rules

§1 Show Respect
This community can only work if we all respect each other. To that end, it is imperative that any time you engage with another user, either directly or indirectly, you show them respect with the content of your post. In particular refrain from flaming, insulting, abusing, taunting, and other similar types of actions towards other forum users.
§2 Attitude & Behavior
Poor attitude and behavior are the most common ways a negative / unsafe environment is created and perpetuated. As such that kind of behavior will not be allowed on these forums. Please be mindful of this rule when posting personal positions and opinions regarding topics which could be considered contentious in nature. As a rule of thumb, keep your posts civil in nature, and refrain from making posts that are likely to incite arguments and create a negative environment. As a privately hosted web forum we reserve the right to maintain an environment that we are happy the majority of our players are comfortable with.

You should also reprimand dedod for insulting a Russian Federation president Vladimir Putin who is very respected by absolute majority of his people. And if what dedod writing is true then developers of Squad are insulting all citizens of Russian Federation with that logi texture with slur against Russian president.

51 minutes ago, Banned said:

You should also reprimand dedod for insulting a Russian Federation president Vladimir Putin who is very respected by absolute majority of his people. And if what dedod writing is true then developers of Squad are insulting all citizens of Russian Federation with that logi texture with slur against Russian president.

Exactly !

2 hours ago, Banned said:

It's not me, this is written on Militia's logy) 

10 hours ago, Banned said:

9 hours ago, Cheetah said:

Exactly !

+1

16 hours ago, dedod said:

It's not me, this is written on Militia's logy)

I really arfaid to imagine what kind 'militia' you have in this case.

If they have logo insulting neighbor country president on their uniform. They are similar to gangsters ?

dedod, special for you below.

Ukraine now is just European Somali and for a dozen years forward. Clashes, wars there and their 'army' not more interesting then hits between two local gangsta groups for example somewhere in Nigeria.

2 hours ago, Cheetah said:

dedod, special for you below.

Ukraine now is just European Somali and for a dozen years forward. Clashes. war there and their 'army' not more interesting then hits between two local gangsta groups for example somewhere in Nigeria.

i'm not sure if you understand, but we are not discussing politics. Faction can be interesting if they fit in games LOR and it's gameplay is unique in a sertain way. Don't mix you polotical ideas and game, they are not connected.

7 minutes ago, dedod said:

i'm not sure if you understand, but we are not discussing politics. Faction can be interesting if they fit in games LOR and it's gameplay is unique in a sertain way. Don't mix you polotical ideas and game, they are not connected.

Not me has begun this penpal.

Edited by Cheetah

Would love to play as FDF (Finnish Defense Forces). Not only we have Russia as neigbhor, but we also have quite unique vehicles/weapon(s).Yes there are lots of stuff from other countries and we have relatively small army, but since squad is only max 100 player games it doesn't really matter. It would also be great change to get good snow and dense forest/lake maps. It isn't impossible to add us to desert areas either if some day Squad will have some sort of peacekeeper side as suggested earlier.

What comes to other countries that i'd like to see are: Germany, France and Sweden.

Edited by Maamyyra

Everyone is going to post his own countries army, though personally I think a generic arab faction like the MEC would be a good addition, most assets would already be in the game, only thing really required would be infantry and vehicle reskins.

China, Israel,Syria ,Iran ,Germany(Bundeswehr mod)
I personally prefer Syria because it's happening right now. Just imagine the battle of Aleppo with Squad FX,besides we already have taliban so we're half way there . And you don't need helmets because no one wears it lol.

At the rate the US is going, were are going to need Army National Guard units vs BLM/HRC supporters vs US Militias/Trump Supporters.