Z-trooper

Factions You Would Like To Play As Or Against

Faction wishlist poll  

2,231 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction would you like to play as/against the most?

• British Forces
    • Russia
    • China
    • Middle East force (real - state in comment which nation)
    • Middle East force (fictional - we make one like MEC from PR)
    • Another European force (such as German, French or something else)
    • African Forces
    • Another US branch (such as USMC)
    • Other (explain in comment)
    • Another Insurgent army (state which in comment)
    • Israel Defense Forces

What about an American Civil War scenario? God forbid, but maybe an asymmetrical warfare between US soldiers and good ol' FREEDEM FIGHTEN MERICAN CITIZENS FER MORE FREEDEM

Please, No, Don't buy into the hype mass media is pushing.

We need something fresh, like South America, maybe Falklands 8km map that was fun....

Or Central Africa, possibly even Vietnam, or World war II

So far Squad looks Awfully beige, even the forest map I've seen. ( know Afghanistan is True desert but there are some regions of afghan that are lush such as the Arghandab )

I'm sure they have more in the works, but i think we need like a couple Rain Forest / jungle type maps, or Snow!

Arctic / Tundra warfare anyone?

British Forces.

British Forces have to be inculded.

Al Basrah and Burning Sands were epic.

Riding out in 0.50 cal Snatch Landrovers on Al Basrah was possibly my faroute ever game moment from any game, fond memories.

Challenger Two tanks, Lynx Choppers, SuSats, funny berrets!

Would be criminal not to inculde the British Forces.  I find it hard to believe that any PR player would disagree.

BAF for teh win!

o7

What about an American Civil War scenario? God forbid, but maybe an asymmetrical warfare between US soldiers and good ol' FREEDEM FIGHTEN MERICAN CITIZENS FER MORE FREEDEM

No mate you gon dun wrong there

what you were looking for was...

"WOLVERINES!"

Insanitypays:

I'd honestly never thought of India as a possibility but with their geopolitical placement and their army's equipment roster they could make a really interesting and unique addition to the game. India v China anyone?

Oh yeah man. China vs India, India vs Pakistan (Kashmir region), India vs rebels/terrorists. Many possibilities.

You absolutely have to have the Marine Corps in here considering they are in almost every engagement around the middle eastern region that U.S. forces are engaged in.

Definitely have to add in the United States Marine Corps or a MEU (SOC) force. It would also be nice to see a Canadian force at some point.

Canada

UK

Russia

generic eastern european rebels (can be Ukrainian, Chechen, etc)

Egyptian military or Iran, basically make a realistic MEC faction

But I think Russia is most important. Their assets (combined with the US) will form a base of assets for just about any faction in the world.

I know I might be biased here due to watching a lot of "Narcos" on netflix lately, but what about a new kind of insurgency where the mission is to destroy narco-labs..

I know this idea isn't really about the most conventional forces, but I'm thinking how cool a slum map set in south America could be, combined with thick jungle maps :)

I would love to see Swedish weapons & vehicles along with player models and enviroment set in the northern parts of scandinavia.

Back story:

1. (perhaps) A war has brooken out against Sweden & Russia, to defend Sweden's entegrity from the threat of a nuclear war between the two worldpowers, America & Russia. Sweden starts prepering for an full out conflict against the country closest. Russian militants advancing through Finnish wilderness. When reaching Swedish soil, Sweden is ready & declares war against Russia. A conflict in the woodlands break's out and nerby villages are now hiding places for militants from both "factions".

2. (or) The city of Stockholm, which is the Russian's main objective, is being prept for a conflict over seas. Anti-everything (anti-air) vehicles are being deployed to keep hostile airborn enemies away from the mainland. Sweden want's Russia to attack over seas, and by so take advantage of the Swedish coast. Tricking Russia to enter the archipelago's, In which the military bases from the 1900 will come in use to deploy counter attacks like it was suppose to, back in the day. Hiding the Swedish militants and fighting away Russia.

These are just ideas, & I'm sorry for any "misspellings" & or "incorrections" regarding information about modern day combat senarios.

This would be cool!

Anyways, I´d like to play as a Scandinavian faction, preferably Sweden. 

-South vs. North Korea. Korean war period or current period

-Japan(With their new non pacifist policy) vs China or North Korea

-Any Vietnam War battles and participants

-Any of the wars from Israel's start to now.  Much like PR had but more expansive.

-Libyan or Syrian civil war.

The human race just BREEDS content!

This game will not be the game it could be without French Forces. PR and Arma3 French communities are strong and I think it will be the same regarding everything Squad has to offer. Go France guys, you won't regret it.

c86501998df12155a61df6b503b18301.jpg

OR

What you can do is to operate an European EUFOR Regiment or any mixed European Group Force to include several countries in it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EUFOR

It would be pretty interesting if we had more Insurgent/Rebel groups, Such as the FSA, Islamic State, And Many others. 

Israel vs. Hamas like in Project reality. The mixture of weapons and the map made for great gameplay. It did, however, occasionally bring out some bigoted arguments lol 

Israel vs. Hamas like in Project reality. The mixture of weapons and the map made for great gameplay. It did, however, occasionally bring out some bigoted arguments lol 

Which map?

IIRC, on most of the Hamas v Israel maps, Israel just steamrolls HAMAS though and though...