Z-trooper

Factions You Would Like To Play As Or Against

Faction wishlist poll  

2,231 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction would you like to play as/against the most?

• British Forces
    • Russia
    • China
    • Middle East force (real - state in comment which nation)
    • Middle East force (fictional - we make one like MEC from PR)
    • Another European force (such as German, French or something else)
    • African Forces
    • Another US branch (such as USMC)
    • Other (explain in comment)
    • Another Insurgent army (state which in comment)
    • Israel Defense Forces

I'm not too fussy about which factions I would like to see, and I'd honestly prefer a more obscure faction rather than another branch of the US military. PR was always very interesting because of the diversity of the playable factions, and for me anything which promotes interesting gameplay is good.

Syrian Army vs ISIS vs the Islamic Front.

I'd love to see some 3-way battles.

Please support Australian Defense Forces (ADF)

adf3.jpg 

8391899123_ed6860ecda_c.jpg

9069823_orig.jpg?0

I think it would be cool if you could have both Australia and New Zealand in an ANZAC coalition to cover more bases.

Canadian Forces & USMC

Please for the love of god put the CF in this game. 

Fingers crossed doe!

Not gonna lie: I would rather see the Australian faction implemented before a Canadian one.

I wanna plink-plink at dudes with an AUG. C7/C8 are cool, but not really that much different from the M16/M4. And G-wagons aren't as good as Humvees.

wup...1t4ly??ahah it hasnt never been rapresented in a vg but i really dont know why...french and british as german army where in pr reality but actual also the faction suggested by me could be interesting and original. Like the most stereotyped factions it has proper LMV IFVs MBT light weapons and helis o. in addiction some 1t4al14n equipement is in use in other countries:the Lince LMV is used by british forces under Puma name,the A129 Mangusta is used by turkish forces some ifv r used by spain and other nations meanwhile the typhoon is used by all european forces...so if in an advanced state of the work you developers have nothing to do...you could give it a try;)) anyway mim gonna donate a bit cuz this game is really different from all triple a shit market,just expressed my opinion

i think this could be used as a realistic alternative to the MEC

http://www.arabnews.com/featured/news/752281

hmm, it seems like Squad could use a "MEC" that is not aligned with the West--one that would include, Lebanon, Iran, Syria, etc--not as the Joint Arab force in the article seems to be with Egypt, Saudi Arabia, other western allies, etc.

Peshmerga vs an "Islamic extremist faction" would be welcome. I want more insurgent vs insurgent action :)

hmm, it seems like Squad could use a "MEC" that is not aligned with the West--one that would include, Lebanon, Iran, Syria, etc--not as the Joint Arab force in the article seems to be with Egypt, Saudi Arabia, other western allies, etc.

why not both?

why not zoidberg?

I think Russia+England is good idea, but MEC, Syria and China is also an important task if you want a complex game.

I can see you need a lot of time and you also don't want to allow community moders at this early point due to buisness and quality...