MG 42 is big f*ckin devastating machine from hell even with slightly lowered RPM.

Yeah and that's why I think it should be a stationary weapon to deploy on assets around the fire base.

However we did have the mg3 to use as a Mec support gunner in PR.

But  trotskygrad think it's in line with m240, pkm and I could agree to some degree. 

No shit. Isn't it only a rate retarder inside the gun as well? I've heard that German troops have a tendency to remove it.

Don't know about yugo version, but MG3 and austrian version has two variants of bolt with different weight for changing RPM.

Yeah and that's why I think it should be a stationary weapon to deploy on assets around the fire base.

But trotskygrad think it's in line with m240, pkm and I could agree to some degree.

250 round belt for stationar version, 50 round belt for heavy machinegunner kit.

But  trotskygrad think it's in line with m240, pkm and I could agree to some degree. 

in doctrine it is, in austrian/german army, and I know MG3/MG74 gunners from both

250 round belt for stationar version, 50 round belt for heavy machinegunner kit.

That could be one way of doing things. But I would increase it to at least a 100 round belt. 

in doctrine it is, in austrian/german army, and I know MG3/MG74 gunners from both

Yeah I know.

MG 42 is big f*ckin devastating machine from hell even with slightly lowered RPM.

My first face-off with an MG42 in RO2 was hearing a massive ZIIIOOOOONG, and wondering da heck was that thing. Then I came under fire and was muttering, "shit, f*ck, f*ck" as I ducked under a wall and watched as my screen turned all grey and blurry with each burst.

RO2 did MG42 amazingly.

My first face-off with an MG42 in RO2 was hearing a massive ZIIIOOOOONG, and wondering da heck was that thing. Then I came under fire and was muttering, "shit, f*ck, f*ck" as I ducked under a wall and watched as my screen turned all grey and blurry with each burst.

RO2 did MG42 amazingly.

PR did MG3 great. - "But more suppression this game needs". 

No shit. Isn't it only a rate retarder inside the gun as well? I've heard that German troops have a tendency to remove it.

Sounds to me like you're talking about the infamous "Nato-Bremse"(Nato brake) for the MG3. Long story short, it doesn't exist. The decreased rate is a by-product of the switch from 7.92x57mm to 7.62x51mmNato as part of standardizing ammo within the Nato. Due to this they also had to alter the bolt and some smaller parts(?) and took this opportunity to have the bolt be constructed in a way that lessens the RPM some more to reduce wear and save ammo supplies. So even if you wanted to, there is no reducer to be found that you could remove. One story that I've heard from a paratrooper conscript that they put something behind the recoil spring to strengthen it(thus increasing the RPM) when they use up the leftover ammo from exercises. However since 1,200 RPM is plenty fast already and since I've never heard about this being common practice from anyone else - paratrooper, Panzergrenadier or otherwise - I think I can safely say that this was a one-time only thing they did in his unit if at all.

I'd love to see some former Yugo weaponry, especially seeing as how the breakup basically means they amount to being one of the most common black-market weapons available in Europe.

My list:

Pistols:

M57/TT-33

PM

Submachine guns:

M56

Ppsh-41

K6-92/Borz sub-machine gun (Crewman)

Assault rifles:

AKM/M70 etc-

AK-74/variants

SKS

Mosin (Perhaps even a Kr98k)

M4/563 -etc- (Sponsored during Chechen war)

Machine guns:

PK

M53

RPD

RPK

RPK-74

DMR/Snipers

M76

SVD

Mosin scoped

I'd love to see some former Yugo weaponry, especially seeing as how the breakup basically means they amount to being one of the most common black-market weapons available in Europe.

My list:

Pistols:

M57/TT-33

PM

Submachine guns:

M56

Ppsh-41

Assault rifles:

AKM/M70 etc-

AK-74/variants

SKS

M4 (Sponsored during Chechen war)

Machine guns:

PK

M56

RPD

RPK

RPK-74

DMR/Snipers

M76

SVD

Mosin scoped

^

The best damn weapon suggestion list I've ever seen. Btw it's M53, not M56.

If you'd like, I've got other photos of rebels holding Russian-only weapons.

Could you? I'm waiting.

I saw KORD anti-material rifle, but never see rebels with VSS.

My list:

Pistols:

M57/TT-33

PM

Submachine guns:

M53

Ppsh-41

Assault rifles:

AKM/M70 etc-

AK-74/variants

SKS

Machine guns:

PK

M56

RPD

RPK

RPK-74

DMR/Snipers

M76

SVD

Mosin scoped

I'd like to see Colt 653

129473034.jpg

or Colt 723

129474172.jpg

Instead of M4

Hell no!!! This is for... Hmmmm... Guerilla faction. Or Rebels.

Well You'll find them in pr for hamas(also idf of course), nothing else. The way it should be of course. 

My list:

Pistols:

M57/TT-33

PM

Submachine guns:

M53

Ppsh-41

Assault rifles:

AKM/M70 etc-

AK-74/variants

SKS

Machine guns:

PK

M56

RPD

RPK

RPK-74

DMR/Snipers

M76

SVD

Mosin scoped

Probably AK74 and RPK-74 are doesn't needed in this list.

But more AK clones will be much better.

Could you? I'm waiting.

I saw KORD anti-material rifle, but never see rebels with VSS.

Here's a photo of a 'rebel' in Ukraine with a VSS:

tumblr_nmus4ePQPZ1s5kgq3o1_1280.jpg

Here are some more pictures of some Novorossiyans with VSS rifles:

8WETNeR.jpg

YIDvPjr.jpg

Here's a rebel with a VKS:

qlHOOOH.jpg

ww1Y20p.jpg

And last here's a photo of some 'Novorossiyan rebels' wearing Ukrainian tape (I believe the story I was given was that they were about to go on a raid) with an AK105.

NtM2DVM.jpg

I named the M53, the m56. That's all.

Hehe yeah but you changed the name of the smg not the mg, the m53 is a mg42 clone. Machine gun ;D

That's the thing about a militia.  It's not a conventional military force that uses a standard issue weapon.  You'd have what you could get your hands on and if you could get your hands on an M4 then you'd have yourself an M4.  I think the militia should be able to pick and choose between basic forms of a wide variety of the weapons.