Mad Ani

Teamplay.... it works so well!...

Just because I've not posted substantial quantities doesn't make me new or have any correlation on how you turn posts into troll fests.

As for your character, trust me there is no question about it. True forum warrior, holding tentatively on the reply button. Get the last word in buddy, I know you have to do it...

There is no "issue". You had a nice game. Yay!

Mean people, like myself, then tell you that there may have been some factors that helped explain the monstrous victory score. Screw us, shrug, and don't even bother replying. You know how well you did and you're gonna do it again. Even if you feel we're being all annoying and negative, we will fail to turn you into an insecure, doubtful person. Truthfully, we're just scared out of our undies. We hope we'll never be at the other end of your rifle and we try to increase our chances of survival by trying to get you down. It's actually just a survival strategy. Completely legitimate. I tremble in your presence! :)

All silliness aside... I hope I'll run with you some time, and I hope you don't dive into the honeypot / tarpit of getting stuck in stupid discussions about irrelevant stuff based on misunderstandings taking away from your enjoyment.

Unfortunately Trouble, it is when Ani here is bringing my character into question.

It is the standard of contribution that counts not the amount or length of time making them. Character doesn't even need mentioning and should just be ignored when it is. Take the high ground and never digest low hanging fruit it always taste bad.

Take the high ground and never digest low hanging fruit it always taste bad.

PMSL.......... that's why some peoples posts make me spit !....................................I always wondered ..... :P

Just because I've not posted substantial quantities doesn't make me new or have any correlation on how you turn posts into troll fests.

As for your character, trust me there is no question about it. True forum warrior, holding tentatively on the reply button. Get the last word in buddy, I know you have to do it...

I quite like the term Forum Warrior. And giving me that title allows me to gauge a troll when I see one. Fortunately for you, I am able to inform you that there are no troll posts here. (apart from maybe Karm's above, half of that post is deffo troll fest :P ).

Back to that first statement you made. It makes no sense. Would you clarify?

And while we are on the point of clarification, my post above still hasn't been addressed. I mean, I don't understand why you got so defensive straight away. Is there some jealousy issue and/or insecurities here? I don't see how my first comment justified these responses from yourself. You seemed to get extremely hostile, extremely quickly.

It is the standard of contribution that counts not the amount or length of time making them. Character doesn't even need mentioning and should just be ignored when it is. Take the high ground and never digest low hanging fruit it always taste bad.

I appreciate what you're saying Major, thing is. Where I come from, when you see bad fruit, you pick it, and throw it in the shit basket with the rest.

Now, back on topic.

Well played though, I can imagine it took some real good team work and squad play to achieve that score. /s

Now, back on topic.

Well played though, I can imagine it took some real good team work and squad play to achieve that score. /s

+1 on both accounts.

(apart from maybe Karm's above, half of that post is deffo troll fest).

It wasn't meant to troll, nor was it sarcastic. It was silly with a hunch of serious, to keep the mood up a bit.

typical blitza :')

BabyRage.pngBabyRage.pngBabyRage.png

It's cool dude. Some people just have their heads so far up their arse they constantly need something else to shit on.

lol, love this thread, it is like a typical pub brawl, totally off focus and forgotten how it started and then purely led by testosterone..lol   :P

lol, love this thread, it is like a typical pub brawl, totally off focus and forgotten how it started and then purely led by testosterone..lol   :P

You might have you popcorn out but i am eating soup and it messing up my screen.

You might have you popcorn out but i am eating soup and it messing up my screen.

haha  :D

typical blitza :')

BabyRage.pngBabyRage.pngBabyRage.png

It's cool dude. Some people just have their heads so far up their arse they constantly need something else to shit on.

These people who have "heads so far up their arse" probably see better posts than the stuff that gets thrown out here. I mean, there's good shit, and then there's pure shit.

I appreciate what you're saying Major, thing is. Where I come from, when you see bad fruit, you pick it, and throw it in the shit basket with the rest.

That's not the right way to handle it. You leave the bad fruit on the tree. Eventually it will fall. It may, in time, grow to become a tree in it own right and bear nice fruit to eat. If it doesn't then you can chop it down and burn it. There is to much bad fruit to bother picking it all. Leave it for the animals to pick over.

That's not the right way to handle it. You leave the bad fruit on the tree. Eventually it will fall. It may, in time, grow to become a tree in it own right and bear nice fruit to eat. If it doesn't then you can chop it down and burn it. There is to much bad fruit to bother to picking it all. Leave it for the animals to pick over.

You have a unique way of looking at it  :lol:  :lol:  I'll take this as "getting told" 

From my experience in pr and squad, high k/d is the consequece of a good squad working well with teamwork. So while killing is not the major goal, it helps and is a good indicator that your squad played well. The points will show which squad played for objectives, despite its k/d.

Well this thread blew up over night, didn't it

Well this thread blew up over night, didn't it

Dont you just love the echo on the explosions since the update :wacko:

Good lord. There was no reason to get up into Ani's business about anything.

The only thing worse than people who legitimately try to brag about the size of their e-peens online (which I do not think Ani is trying to do here) are people who seemingly get threatened by people doing so and have to jump in and start fighting over all of it.

Topic locked, don't do this to people and don't conduct yourselves like you have in this thread again.