Mad Ani

Teamplay.... it works so well!...

Have got to say, this game has really got me hyped, I am loving it, cannot wait for what is coming, even at this stage it totally rocks!!

​Meh, and again, kills don't represent a good round or good teamplay by themselves.​

Ow0SVjt.jpg

We always play the objectives, it's how the score was so high yet at the same time we got damn good k/d which was a bonus.

Meh!

...and when it does, damn the scores get good. This is on version 4.1.2

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/314493329989991549/802A73F2F8C29A1604F4C78179730C57E51F023C/

You'll notice our squad alone got 107 kills  :o

While it must have been a really fun round for you, let's be realistic here. The enemy team was obviously really bad. 180+ to 40 kills difference doesn't happen in balanced matches.

Peace out.

While it must have been a really fun round for you, let's be realistic here. The enemy team was obviously really bad. 180+ to 40 kills difference doesn't happen in balanced matches.

Peace out.

Or.... This team was really good

Glad you had fun, but Kohat against insurgents with the amount of scopes that the US gets... not exactly a startling difference in kills. Put iron sights team on a big barren map where they have to crowd the flag in a compound surrounded by hills etc versus a scoped team. Three marksmen on a team of 32 vs potentially 9 Acogs 

I would be more surprised if you didn't have a big kill advantage

Man I should have taken a screen shot when 5 people in my squad hadn't died at the end of the game.

Wish I could take credit but all I did was throw out a few orders and the medics did the rest haha. And of course some of the soldiers did high damage  too, saving our necks again and again.

Anyway, your teamscore was epic, mad ani

Just to add to this, the 2 guys in the squad with lower k/d were medics, which meant they were doing their jobs. Countless times I've seen people be medic and go charging in, this time they split into 2 and we pinned down the enemy base.

Just to note, don't judge the single screenshot above thinking it's all about K/D, as mentioned the objectives are always the mission. I actually hate being up in the hills, rather be down there fighting on the flags.

I did look at the opposition score and was very surprised with their stats too.

Psyrus we were mostly down in the river going from flag to flag, but for some reason the enemy decided to stay up in the hills. The enemy were also using a gliched FOB, they placed it in such a way that the FOB could not be destroyed!

From past experience, a 5 player advantage usually results in a massive win.

Thanks for sharing your image.

Sure does make me laugh. You sure are negative people. A post was simply made to celebrate one of the best games we had and people just shoot it down anyway possible.

To that end I say, any new players looking at these forums are going to think majority are a bunch of egotistical pricks, unfortunately that doesn't stay with the forum warriors, it bleeds into the game ruining someone's day.

Remember if you're wearing a clan tag too, you're representing them. Try not to be a douche all your life eh? Have a lovely day.

haha ok.

You've come on here to wave your dick about, bouncing around about the k/d ratio....and we are the ones not representing the game/community/forum in a good way?

I'll leave it as that.

haha ok.

You've come on here to wave your dick about, bouncing around about the k/d ratio....and we are the ones not representing the game/community/forum in a good way?

I'll leave it as that.

I dont think he meant it as that though, it was more about how good the games is regarding the team-play elements of the game itself, well thats how I took it anyway ;)

Sure does make me laugh. You sure are negative people. A post was simply made to celebrate one of the best games we had and people just shoot it down anyway possible.

I don't feel my criticism was that harsh at all, nor do I think it was uncalled for!

I bet you had a great game and that's great! Games with good teamwork that all work out in the end are usually awesome. But at the same time, it's a fact that optics on that map - especially against unorganised teams - are absolutely killer, and the faction imbalance (people switching for the optics, booo! :() doesn't help them either.

Of course that doesn't decide everything and doesn't take away from your performance as a squad. It does however take away a little bit from the resistance. A good enemy squad will simply avoid the optics' advantages, but they need organisation and experience to be able to do that.

I'm happy you had a good time and I'm not trying to take that away from you. Though if I were in your place, I think that my game would have been even better with equal teams, slightly more resistance and a less gargantuan ticket difference in the end. Steamrolling is entertaining, but not as fun as an extremely hard-fought 2-ticket win. (Those are much harder to do nowadays though, because of ticket bleed. Unfortunate!)

Have a good day as well, and many good games, and scores that are just where you want them to be. :)

​Sorry if I came over too negative, I was really not trying to put you down.

I just don't like score-whoring in general - I'll take now that you didn't mean to.

​Have a nice day :)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=616755975

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=615234434

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=613942240

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=598696859

So, the screens above show that the amount of kills actually is not that important. It's cool i noticed progress looking at my screenshots. The squadplay is getting better;)

haha ok.

I'll leave it as that.

I've seen a lot of your posts, constantly bashing others no matter the topic.

If I were dick swinging, I'd be saying WTF WE EFFIN PWNED THEM! RARRRGH BEST PLAYERS EVER rabble rabble! or something along those lines. I said about teamwork when it works well.

That is your prerogative to read into these posts how you want, each time you make yourself looking immature and extremely negative. You turned a positive post about the game into the opposite, congratulations. Maybe take a look at yourself and figure out how others portray you.

I've seen a lot of your posts, constantly bashing others no matter the topic.

If I were dick swinging, I'd be saying WTF WE EFFIN PWNED THEM! RARRRGH BEST PLAYERS EVER rabble rabble! or something along those lines. I said about teamwork when it works well.

That is your prerogative to read into these posts how you want, each time you make yourself looking immature and extremely negative. You turned a positive post about the game into the opposite, congratulations. Maybe take a look at yourself and figure out how others portray you.

You've been here for 5 minutes mate, so you're in no position to comment on my contribution to this community.

Unfortunately, the standard of posts knocking about here nowadays requires an honest, straightforward reply. So I have been doing that.

The issue here on this topic, really, is your defensiveness. All I stated was that, with a 5 player advantage, it's quite common to win a game, I also thanked you for your image.

Now, because you've read a total of 5% of my posts on this forum, you seem to have made an assumption about me, and my posts, leading to the result that my post was a "bash".

So before we go any further, always remember, for you to assume is to make an ass of u and me.

You've been here for 5 minutes mate, so you're in no position to comment on my contribution to this community.

Please don't play the time card. That's not a valid card.

Please don't play the time card. That's not a valid card.

Unfortunately Trouble, it is when Ani here is bringing my character into question.