Endgame

SQUAD LEAUGE 32VS32 - COMPETITIVE CLAN MATCH - ENDGAME POV HIGHLIGHTS

Hey guys,

got some footage from yesterdays Competitive Squad League match on Chora.

32vs32 Players. 8 Clans.

HSG Elite, IB, Redcoats & FUBAR

VS.

Ghost, CML, 303RD & RIP

Was great playing with all of you. Thanks especially to Squadleague.com who made this event possible and working.

Checkout:

Squadleague.com

Twitch.tv/Squadleague

Ghost, CML, 303RD & RIP

Shadows off? Tsk tsk ;)

if you stream - please make a 4-5 min delay on it. People can just place a laptop with stream on next to them and watch your improvised UAV recon.

Shadows off? Tsk tsk ;)

Since the 4.1 update i droped about 15-20fps. I turned everything off to get as many fps for that match as possible. You may understand that ;)

if you stream - please make a 4-5 min delay on it. People can just place a laptop with stream on next to them and watch your improvised UAV recon.

All the teams who took part agreed on a livestream for those 2 matches. Don't know how much delay was on it, but i think we are all old enough to not stream snipe, i guess.. ^^

Since the 4.1 update i droped about 15-20fps. I turned everything off to get as many fps for that match as possible. You may understand that ;)

Absolutely! I used to play with shadows off and low settings as well, because of having a 1440p monitor but only had an older video card. It was just the only way to play the game properly. Recently upgraded my video card for epic settings. And shadows on! :)

Just responded to it because some players do it for the visibility advantages. I chuckle at that, and hope that low shadows will eventually be forced once they've tweaked the performance, to stop that small "unfair" advantage. Not because I hate people with low settings, but to put everyone on more or less equal footing. :)

Absolutely! I used to play with shadows off and low settings as well, because of having a 1440p monitor but only had an older video card. It was just the only way to play the game properly. Recently upgraded my video card for epic settings. And shadows on! :)

Just responded to it because some players do it for the visibility advantages. I chuckle at that, and hope that low shadows will eventually be forced once they've tweaked the performance, to stop that small "unfair" advantage. Not because I hate people with low settings, but to put everyone on more or less equal footing. :)

totally agree

i can play the game on epic and get around 100-144fps but i set down the graphics today to give the medium grahpics + eye adaption + scale 120 + nice shadows a go to try it out... the guy who made the video sees enemies way lot easier with low graphic settings than i do with epic so lets try it out ... lets see if it is really and advantage

Edited by S0NNy

I would love to see some graphic settings as a forced standard. E.g. Shadows and View distance. Hope this will come hand in hand with the performance optimizations - we will see.

totally agree

i can play the game on epic and get around 100-144fps but i set down the graphics today to give the medium grahpics + eye adaption + scale 120 + nice shadows a go to try it out... the guy who made the video sees enemies way lot easier with low graphic settings than i do with epic so lets try it out ... lets see if it is really and advantage

As long there is a competitive scene in a game, there will be Players trying to get the most -legal- advantages out of their graphic & network settings. That's the same for every game out there and there's nothing wrong with that, in my opinion.

If you prefer to let your game look as nice and realistic as possible, do it. You might aim for a other game experience, than other Players playing the game.

But if there's a tournament with prize money and you know that other players in the enemy team play with -legal- graphic settings which give them some advantages over people who just selected "EPIC" on their settings - would you adjust your settings aswell?

I bet most of the people would and are doing it. As long as there are no forced standards on some settings, there will be players using them to their advantage.

Yeah I wanna know too!

I'm on everything on epic but shadows which are on medium, only getting 60FPS.

Epic and 144 fps wtf you running?

Yeah I wanna know too!

I'm on everything on epic but shadows which are on medium, only getting 60FPS.

German Engineering!!...Vorsprung durch Technik.lulz!!.

Great battle to watch...Congrats to all who Partay!. :D