karmakut

Hello from Hawaii!

Hey guys! I'm Karmakut and I'm a college student in Hawaii! I love these kinds of games that require not only just gunskill, but strategy and tactics as well! I've played Arma 3 and other mil-sim kind of games, but Squad is the best one I have EVER played. Might even be the best game I have ever played over all! I love squad leading and hope to see you guys out there! On the side I'm also run a Youtube channel that is aimed towards entertaining Squad clips as well as Squad tutorials. Give it a stop by and I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

Your name is pretty much a merge between my nickname and a very naughty Dutch word. :rolleyes:

Welcome!

Hey guys! I'm Karmakut and I'm a college student in Hawaii! I love these kinds of games that require not only just gunskill, but strategy and tactics as well! I've played Arma 3 and other mil-sim kind of games, but Squad is the best one I have EVER played. Might even be the best game I have ever played over all! I love squad leading and hope to see you guys out there! On the side I'm also run a Youtube channel that is aimed towards entertaining Squad clips as well as Squad tutorials. Give it a stop by and I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

Welcome, great video, I have subscribed to your channel look forward to future videos ;)

Howzit Karmakut? I played with you the other day.  I remember because I recorded part of that battle as a demonstration of Squad's pacing to show to my clanmates.  Where do you go to school? I originally went to university on the mainland, but recently I've gone back to school here at UH Manoa.  

Welcome to the community man, hope to see you out there, maybe get some good SL time in. 

Thanks DocEast, hope to get some game time in with you as well! Haha Buzzin thats crazy I go to UHM as well!