TekNak

Greetings from Holland

I'm new to the forum so i wanted to let you know i joined:). I'm from Holland and play squad mostly as a member of the 66th Marines.

My steamname: taknek  aka TekNak

PS. I've got over one hundred hours in and i'm still adicted.

welcome SQUADDIE! hope you have/had a nice experience ;) anytime we get into same server maybe we can squad up.

Fellow dutch addict reporting in :)

300+ hours... still going strong =D

Glad you did join!

I'm from your neighbor country btw ;)

So, Belgium, Luxembourgh or Germany then. 

Correcto Mundo! Now your task is to find out which one of those! :P

My tip would be localhost (ok i cheated and looked under your name :( )

Correcto Mundo! Now your task is to find out which one of those! :P

Obviously you're a German.

How did you know! :D

You posted a screenshot of an errormessage on, i presume, your computer. The taskmanager was in German.

Welcome!
Just curious, is there any difference when calling The Netherlands as Holland? in my language we call your country something very similar to "Holland" and I was surprised when I found out it's (mostly?) called The Netherlands in english!

Oh god how I love Stalker shadow of Chernobyl... for me it´s one of the best SP games ever made.

Get to any city on eastern Ukraine now and play Stalker IRL, they say it's even better than Stalker itself, if you know what I mean  ;)

Welcome!

Just curious, is there any difference when calling The Netherlands as Holland? in my language we call your country something very similar to "Holland" and I was surprised when I found out it's (mostly?) called The Netherlands in english!

Holland, strictly speaking, refers to two regions in the Netherlands. But as pars pro toto it's generally understood as the Netherlands and it can be found in a number of languages I can imagine.

Welcome!

Holland, strictly speaking, refers to two regions in the Netherlands. But as pars pro toto it's generally understood as the Netherlands and it can be found in a number of languages I can imagine.

Holland is just one bordered Netherland. The Netherlands still has some 'special municipalities' in the Caribbean. Former Dutch colony's. Holland is the main country and also the King's and government's homecountry.

You can read all about it on the Wiki page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netherlands 

Interesting to me as well.