Scotty Evil

Medics don't get enough appreciation!!!

Medic revive scoreboard  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Should the medic revives be on the scoreboard?

• Yes
    • No

I think you need to add a "Revives" to the scoreboard at the end of the game so us medics get some recognition as well as those that are only going for kills! Because at the end of the day if we dont do our job properly then the game is going to change rapidly.

I feel like I get enough appreciation every time someone thanks me for healing or reviving them.

Cluttering the scoreboard wouldn't really increase other players appreciation of medics.

I am going to sit on the fence on this one. Mostly playing as medic I find my number of revives is very much dependent on how my squad is playing. If they're all gung ho I might find I have a lot of work on my hands. If they're cautious it might will be limited to more heals. Either way it's not a true reflection of how well I have played as medic. My final score is probably more of an indicator how well I have done. I do get pretty mad when at the end of the round I find I have the most kills, highest squad member score and been working my butt off getting team mates up.

There will be stats like this captured. How they are displayed I dont know. I do believe the Devs said the current iteration of the final scoreboard is placeholder, and I would not expect any serious improvement until after stats are more fully collected and implemented. And I wouldnt expect that until after the vehicle problem is solved. But. Its possible. :)

No, I go about my task without need for recognition, those that I heal and care for are appreciative enough and I am dedicated in my work.

We are all earthbound angels and will go to heaven when the time is right  :rolleyes:

More happy to see revives and flag captures than kills

One can recognise a good medic by looking at how many times he/she died and his/her personal score.

I never quite understand the whole scoreboard thing.. I know if I've played well or not, I don't really care much for a tally of my achievements... I think individual scores can lead to selfish play styles. The whole who can get the most kills scenario instead of playing the objectives and sticking to your role.

This could lead to more dangerous combat revives. Medics reviving while under fire and all the stupid things bad medics do, just more of it me thinks

I'm going to echo what Mortz and Idartd have already said. We don't need epeen wars between medics. 

With that being said, when I play as a medic I know how many guys I revive. At the end of the round my squad knows how effective I was. Those two things are the only things that matter. Good medics will get good reputations amongst their servers, just like good SLs.