DAMN. Im back finally! Heres my latest Youtube video:

I also tried my hand at streaming the other day, went okay, got a whopping 4 viewers! may be doing it again sometime soon so make sure to follow me on twitter @paul_onesix to know when that's happening.

Ive done a couple projects for the Litoralis and the Squad Devs to be used as promotions on their Facebook page, please go check it out! https://www.facebook.com/JoinSquad/

Other than that, im in the middle of exams and doing this video literally took up all the free time i have left before my next exam, but i cant complain since i got to play squad i guess.. Anyways i hope you all can forgive me, uploading should be back to normal in the next week or so :) Thanks for watching guys!

New video up! another fools road but this one was a really fun round, we end up following an enemy squad halfway across the map, when we finally meet it gets pretty exciting... Enjoy!

New video! Sorry its been so long since my last squad video, if you like the video please do what you can to like, comment, and share with your friends. ive been slacking on my channel lately and i really want to get it going again, so any help is much appreciated!

New video is up! Hope you all enjoy, and please share and like if you enjoyed! 

Also a HUGE thankyou to all my subscribers new and old for reaching 600 subs! lets keep the ball rolling!

Nice one my man,great tactics,slightly staying at the rear given out cover,letting your SL's get whooped lol.Slowly & steadily wins the game.;)

Great game,great mod.