Damn, that grenade exploding at the door at 1:30  Fucking beautiful!

Very nice and informative video mate!

Awesome video Paul, it's shame that there are short, you should make 30+ min videos xP

Agreed. I enjoy his videos more then any others. Good job! :)

Agreed. I enjoy his videos more then any others. Good job! :)

Agree, he's one of my favorites for not saying my favorites squad youtuber

thanks guys! as for the length of my videos, ive had a few people say i should make them longer, but i personally hate watching videos that are longer than ~25 mins. maybe when i get a long enough round ill make a long video for you guys :)

thanks guys! as for the length of my videos, ive had a few people say i should make them longer, but i personally hate watching videos that are longer than ~25 mins. maybe when i get a long enough round ill make a long video for you guys :)

Lol, but We the viewer, like long squad video:) I commented on YT saying that you should do 30+ min video:)

Horses for courses with the video length really. I don't mind the longer video personally, depending on the subject matter of course :P 

But yes, must admit I do enjoy your videos too Paul :) 

thanks VGG, i like watching your videos too! also agree with you on the video length, 'horses for courses' had to look that up but very applicable :P

Latest video from this weekend. Enjoy! 

Make sure to follow me on twitter to keep up to date with my schedule and talk with me directly!

Yeah I found you when I searched for squad gameplay and I enjoyed ur vids, subbed.

I hope to make vids when I get access to alpha but I will need to upgrade my internet as I already tried youtube and didn't have the internet to upload :/

My last upload was 4 months ago but if u wanna check it out here's a link to my channel -----------> https://www.youtube.com/c/nauticasgaming

the last scene of the reign of kings video still gets me :D

Enjoyed all your videos so far.

I am subbed to you as well, good shit ;)

big fan of the arma2 as I still play that instead of arma 3, love it so much and not alot of vids on it anymore

399 right now! Who wants to be subscriber #400? :)

Can I unsubscribe let someone subscribe and then re subscribe so that I can be the 400th xD