Very nice usage of the tools available to you :)

Also to all the people who are complaining about "if you turn off shadows you will have a massive advantage... yada yada yada"... take a look at 9:24. Paul would have been smoked if he played without shadows on ;)

Hey on another note, what is the background audio I am hearing? 

Think it's from that Generation Kill mini tv series, it's also played in the Humvees on PR too.

Think it's from that Generation Kill mini tv series, it's also played in the Humvees on PR too.

Yea recognized it, was just wondering if they implemented it in game or paul one six did a layover. This one was great, need to use for the next update. 

So how does this work? Is it a setting where the footage is saved to your harddrive automatically? 

Loving what you did with it, Paul, intense and gripping.

@Exploding_Silver:   thankyou, i use shadowplay to record, it has very low usage and almost never gives me corrupt files. its seriously too easy to record with it!

@Raging-Death: YES! I was hoping i could trick some people :)

@Tennessee: Yea the chatter is just an overlay, had to work some movie magic and that was the way i got around some bad comms coming through

@everyone else: The camera angle is intended for media/promotional purposes, and no this isnt a battlerecorder, this is me struggling without a compass, or map, or good sense of where im shooting SO APPRECIATE THE 3 KILLS I GOT :P

thanks everyone, depending on how well this video does i may make some more helmet cam footage

I like the vid, my only gripe is with the gun. It never moves from that position the entire vid. The gun should be in a different position every time he looks down the scope. You can never tell when he is looking down a scope like you can in real helmet cam footage. Other then that, very nice! :)

Really nice to finally see some footage that doesn't suffer from dreadful bitrate drops.

Some YouTube videos, you can barely make out what's happening in half the video as the bitrate drops like a brick when anything happens on-screen.

I like the vid, my only gripe is with the gun. It never moves from that position the entire vid. The gun should be in a different position every time he looks down the scope. You can never tell when he is looking down a scope like you can in real helmet cam footage. Other then that, very nice! :)

... no this isnt a battlerecorder, this is me struggling without a compass, or map, or good sense of where im shooting SO APPRECIATE THE 3 KILLS I GOT :P

I don't think he ever looked down the scope because what you saw in the clip is what paul_onesix saw while playing.

I guess looking in the scope wouldn't help...

Currently, if you look down the scope with the GoPro angle, your vision just zoom in on where ever you're looking.

Currently, if you look down the scope with the GoPro angle, your vision just zoom in on where ever you're looking.

Ahhhh, I understand. I didn't realize this before. I kept wondering that during the video too lol, "Why the hell isn't he using his scope at all?!?!? Haha. It makes sense now though. :) It would be neat if it could be changed to whenever the character does pull the gun up to his cheek to look through his optic it shows it that way in the video. 

Kinda how this is at around minute 1:20