wintski

[RIP] Rusty In Places

I've been playing on the skirmish server for a week or 2 now, and I am having a blast. Very friendly people in the group, and everyone is working together.

Skirmish maps are great, as if I don't have time to dedicate to a full normal game, Skirmish games are over much quicker.

The RIP skirmish server has been my 'go-to', and will continue to be.

Hey you fine old farts, from our even more old and grumpy community, addicted to bumbum pewpew in Squad.

So i dont play a whole lot on your server, since im not the biggest fan of stacking clans and such.

But that´s A whole other story, than what this is about.

This night i joined, and even tho not much admin, but that´s also another story of general growing disease of Squad servers sadly.

Or at least some of this is not about that.

Let´s say we imagined, that i´m satisfied with all those things....

So this guy TOXIC guy (with an R inside the O), say the least not a stranger in Squad, being realy rude to everyone, like F U, F this and that doing hes own. This night he was running a long run from rus main on Narva, so at first i did not nottise who it was, so "like the friendly neighborhood Nuzzi i am", i offered them a lift, and was meat with this "TOXIC" behavior.

Tried my best to use the basic psychology, as simple as good old Freud, we used as a good tool, working with croud control, where a situation with an aggressive person, needs to be dealt with.

But this type of person is easy to determent, cause you cant reason with him, as a person in general. In real life, we had to go to more strict physiological measures.

Well this is a virtual world, but the principals are the same, except that here you can only deal with these type of people, by kick them of the server. So to say, just like in real life "get rid of the Problem"

That said, as i told earlier, i dont play a whole lot on your server. But usually this kind of behavior is fast dealth with, by admin on servers as mentioned in server license, or the Discord close by, and admin will have a talk with the guy/girl.

So this TOXIC person i mentioned, later in game, had not communicated at all the whole game, he suddenly can speak English, demanding ammo crate. We tell him there is ammo creates he can see on the map. So this Freud psych i mentioned, just explodes in him cause someone he cant talk down to, Start teamkilling.. Imagine this person in real life situation.. Well he start  shouting hes Russiangeprokhen English F-Verbals. So a told everyone to just mute him, and i will report TOXIC person.

Well Here is my critisicm to you RIP clan. There is no way to reach you, unless you register. As you see i dont mind taking my time to do someting.  But if you like me just dont want to be registred, in every corner of the world. Then you cant report. So if anyone has complains, they just leave it be, and the "TOXIC" just keep growing.

Lets say in theory i registred and got to your forum to post this kind of "TOXIC" You have to fill out this, that, picture, recording, as evidence. Like some Justice Department Cord Off Law. Except, unless you live in Canada, as i wage recall stands out, in some countries, the evidence violates the idiots civil rights. So if he is reeealy sneaky with to much money, to many lawyers. You just risk, that you are the one on trial instead of this ****er.

But where does it leaves this TOXIC behavior. Just find the servers without admins, even better, the ones where its "easy" to be reported. 

Hmmm how can they find Public servers without "a licence stated number" of admins online presence, as i recall... Hmmm yes how indeed "CALFCALF" ;-)

So the rest of my "TOXIC" infection, i will go out and discuss with the morning newspaper, cofee and a carton of smokes, and just sit together on the ###### and letting the infection out in public...

Im out.. May the Farts Be With You At All Times...;-)

Soo, apparently blocking off the very exit of a main base with mines or IED's is allowed here. Any reason as of why? Like this should just not be a thing imo.

[RIP] still going strong! Still loving squad!

Our recruitment doors are always open: www.rustyinpalces.org

Server feedback here please: