wintski

[RIP] Rusty In Places

Hello i have big interest in joining your clan i and i would like to apply and play Squad with you.

Hello i have big interest in joining your clan i and i would like to apply and play Squad with you.

Please go on www.rustyinplaces.org and fill out the application form.
Rest is explained there too

18 hours ago, Smee said:

HI guys playing on the RIP server tonight vs the world. Any chance you can knock off the first flag rushes, The oppositions not even able to get the first flag is demoralising and can't be teaching you anything only to putting people off playing. Lots of new guys about a present, they can't even use squad mics. 

Cheers love the RIP vs world carry on. 

Hi Smee, after that Sumari round we didnt rush and made the game more enjoyable for us too (Super FOB!), sometimes the various SL's experiment with things and they sometimes pay off.  A Gentlemens agreement was reached in our TS; that we back off a bit.

But if we feel the pressure we'll switch it back on! ......if sober enough. xD

But has to be said we dont always win, we get disorganised, drunk and dopey after a few rounds so its that peak few rounds at the middle where we do well, but again we dont always win, we are all Rusty you know. 

Glad you enjoy, not everyone's cup of tea but hey we are not the only server out there!

[RIP] Vs The World    Since December 2006

Wintski, Rip Gentleman as always. 

World night is a pleasure. Was  the start of the evening lots of less hardcore there.  But you are one of the top servers to be one Queue of 18, takes a while to get one. lol

400 players has our community and around 300 of them play squad. Join the biggest community in Squad 

Awwww. It won't let me register to the website; I'm assuming it's something to do with my ISP not dealing with spammers since i've never been on the RIP website. :(

2 hours ago, Xenice said:

Awwww. It won't let me register to the website; I'm assuming it's something to do with my ISP not dealing with spammers since i've never been on the RIP website. :(

Hey jump on our TS and look for someone that has CS (Command Staff position) they might be able to help you.

We have been dealing with spammers recently so it might be that also

Hunting Wabbits, DD Unit, Azp3n's A***Holes, the good the bad and the drunk, yep we got 'em all!

Still going strong since day one. Come and have a look, from drunks & robots to serious personality disorders we got em all!

[RIP] Rusty In Places gaming together since 2006 :D