wintski

[RIP] Rusty In Places

We are still recruiting,everyone over 18 is welcome

www.rustyinplaces.org

V6 went on as soon as live and the servers been full all night as always, lovely.

Aside from all the little issues a lot of other players are having I thought the update was pukka :D

Roll-on 100 man servers......

Love playing on your server (it's me Bubu!). Now I can't join because of "server at full capacity for non-members. Is there any way to a "member"? Donate or something?

4 hours ago, tomekw said:

Love playing on your server (it's me Bubu!). Now I can't join because of "server at full capacity for non-members. Is there any way to a "member"? Donate or something?

Only to apply on our website to become a member.

And yea this is a bug i think,they said

Is there any way to a "member"? Donate or something?

At the moment for squad we don't have anything but later on we will look at it again when the admin and slot ability is a bit more stable.

7 hours ago, .Bole said:

Only to apply on our website to become a member.

And yea this is a bug i think,they said

Thanks! Applied! :)

RIP is welcoming every new player to its friendly community. We have small trainings for you to get to know the game faster..

Check us out [RIP] Rusty In Places

Our #2 server has been set to Infantry only, enjoy.

^_^

Wanna be part of a multi-gaming & multi-national digital Army? 100% Active, dedicated, training and growing together..... we welcome everyone* 

(*Although you gotta be 18+, speak English and be Mature)

Hi Guys

I'm John 48yo a married father of a five year old son

i like shooting, fishing riding my fast bike and and keen gamer , though i cannot play much until after 8pm

i really loved BF2 and have played them all since 1942, this is what i was looking for in honesty.

Im not a pro gamer by any means and the reflex are not as good as when i was 20, but that said i listen well and i also love the first aid class

im a good squad player, ill follow orders and im happy to suggest a solution where none can be found

i look forward to learning more about the game and playing with friendly like minded people

I work full time as an undertaker and i like a smoke, Hence the name.

im gonna apply now

see you on the battlefield

Edited by Undertoker

16 months later! An Update:

[RIP] Are still going strong (10 years), have great servers and an excellent team of members making [RIP] one of the best/fun clans to game with.

[RIP] have a huge platoon of 185 active/casual Squad players in a clan of over 260.

[RIP] Are active in clan v clan matches, community events and host many internal [RIP] only events.

[RIP] Host Training sessions in the week and on weekends.

We accept everyone that is 18+, speaks English and are mature*, skills do not matter its all about Teamwork, growing together and ultimately having FUN and yes that includes in game stress as that's why we play!!

Don't forget that we are a Multi-Gaming clan and have our eyes set on Star Citizen, Of Kings and Men and BF1 of which will have dedicated Teams and servers where applicable.

Onwards and Upwards!!!

P.S We also love BANTER =)

*when it counts that is, having a laugh is different to being a ***.

DBAD.

:x

We have also set up courses for people that started playing Squad and want to improve their game

Our server got improved hardware,best hardware there is on market.

Awesome tickrate and ping on server

On 10/29/2016 at 9:21 AM, .Bole said:

Our server got improved hardware,best hardware there is on market.

Awesome tickrate and ping on server

Played in the RIP server last night, smooth as butter.

From what I understand you guys are mainly based outside the US, but there are some NA guys on the roster. How does that work? And do these guys get together & play/is there an NA division, or do they just tag along in euro servers? 

5 hours ago, saintrules said:

From what I understand you guys are mainly based outside the US, but there are some NA guys on the roster. How does that work? And do these guys get together & play/is there an NA division, or do they just tag along in euro servers? 

You meant UK/EU?

Yep they play along with people that are playing late night on our EU servers or they go on some US server depends.
But on weekends we all play together in our own events.