EsJonne

Gorodok, thoughts?

When I saw pictures of Gorodok, I whispered to my self "Yessss..." 
As a person who LOVES Fool's road, this looks AMAZING!  I'm actually waiting for this map more than the vehicles. 

It would be interesting to see the capture point layout that the devs had in mind.

Gorodok_map_concept.jpg

Would really like one of the bridges to be a capture point (one in the middle) 

Oh man, Imagine if someone built a superfob on that.. Better have C4 implemented by then ;)

Imagine having a firefight between those two middle residential areas on opposite sides of the river.

Can't wait to get a little more Eastern European maps,

Just keep in mind that this is a 4x4km map. The current playable area of Fools Road is 1x1km, so this will be 16(!) times larger. We're gonna need some vehicles before this will be playable :-)

Give me that centre bridge as an objective and watch the Western factions run in fear when the initial IED goes off at the attacking end  :lol:  :lol:

Just keep in mind that this is a 4x4km map. The current playable area of Fools Road is 1x1km, so this will be 16(!) times larger. We're gonna need some vehicles before this will be playable :-)

good point. Think many people still not get it :D How big area is 4x4 km. 

It does look like the map I do want to play! Can´t wait to see some more pictures of this baby! :)

Yeah .l... Silent Eagle with river right ? :D 

The middle of map in between two bridges and with train on other side remember me one beautiful area on bank of Vltava north from Prague .... Above this trail is rock climbing area. Nice scenery :) 

Oh, wow.. I didn't even realize that the map is going to be that huge.

Is is going to be milita vs russia or? Did anyone state this?

Not yet, but it was stated as being Eastern European. I can imagine RUS v MIL will be the most obvious bet.  :)

and don't forget the British forces in development ;)

Can´t wait for them silly brit´s! But I guess they will finish the new models for the US first.

Can´t wait for them silly brit´s! But I guess they will finish the new models for the US first.

Yeah that would have them to work on other weapon models, too.

​I'm not sure Brits will be coming anytime soon -_-

From what I've read the plan is to redo the US followed by the Insurgents and then start the British.

From what I've read the plan is to redo the US followed by the Insurgents and then start the British.

Yep, that´s what I also remember :)

I agree - I was just responding to the notion of likely factions for the new EU map outside of RUS and MIL and the Brits make perfect sense simply from a location perspective in real life