Bunions

[iB] Relaxed but effective.

Bunions   
 SCWOEX2.png?1

Uniform Patch (when in game patches go live)

Clan video

Hello!

We're a small group of folks with larger aspirations, (Squad League - for fun, not MLG) who like to keep things hassle free. We have active, teamwork focused leadership, with enough gaming / IRL experience to translate effective tactics into this game.

Let's face it, we play games to have fun right? We play competitive games to win right? We all know, that winning = the most fun. 

The trick is how to win, without making it a chore. Simple really, find like minded folks and develop techniques that will allow you to overwhelm your enemies, because as they say in some parts:

"Blood makes the grass grow!"

We are:

The result of a merger between =<H.H>= & [OTS]

Mainly US - East Coast based

Relaxed but experienced gamers

Team / win focused

Fun to be around

For everything else common sense applies. If you wouldn't want your mom to see you doing it - don't do it with us.

There is only one way to apply - play alongside us for several nights, and if you're acceptable we will ask you to tag up!

We reside on: [iB] Pub Server - Active Admins (Formerly US#1 HIGH FPS LOW POP - thanks Lion). Currently 50 slots as we continue to grow, and server stability progresses we will asses our size needs accordingly.

21565.png

To ease your application with us you will need Discord. We use Discord for our Fireteam / squad channels along with general communication / player availability. (otherwise we respect / use in game comms.) Easy - no fuss no mess, and it works. The goal is to keep this a game, no one should have to treat this like "work". We are not going to treat anyone like a child, we don't expect you to behave like one. 

When I add you on steam and we eventually speak, you will receive an invite to our Discord channel. If I overlook it for some reason please mention it. It's an easy collection point for people to find out what's going on online for me, and I want no one to feel as though they are slipping through the cracks. Please use your in game name for discord, and join the channel. Stay in it (IMO) for community, to see who is online when, and to get games in with folks, even when we aren't running around as a giant mob.

Ideally we would like to be able to field 3 full squads of our own at will, whereupon we will then slow recruitment to a trickle. The plan is to keep this a close knit community.

For more information please respond to this thread with your Steam ID/URL any questions you have, or info you care to share. No questionnaire, or dick pics, (sorry ladies) or secret rituals, or pretend military stuff. Oh if you are easily offended then we aren't for you, we joke around internally a lot. Skill is nice, but teamwork  and finding ways to help the squad comes first. If you can accomplish the mission as part of a team, let's talk.

Thanks for reading and see you on the battlefield!

- Bunions
P.S. I lied we do have a weird ritual - of not telling outsiders what [iB] actually stands for. If you ask in game you're likely to get a ridiculous answer from one of us like-as-not.
P.P.S - If you like Lego - we aren't for you. Look up "Maneuver" and "Asymmetrical" Warfare.

AStaw4X.png?1

Sounds good Bun, I had fun playing with Sharky and learning about SL - I'll pay attention to Discord and try to get it in with yall. You know how to reach me!

Bunions   

Thanks Log/\N you're off to a good start with us - I  am glad we were able to get you into additional matches. 

Today we're participating in Squad League's  Feb 6th Clan Throwdown - it's 8 clans playing 4 to a side, with the goal to produce clan videos promoting themselves and the league. It will be on Twitch today (the 6th at 1500 EST). League events are for tagged members only, but scrimms and Community Clan Fight Night (Weekly 8 clan scrimmage for fun on Sundays - 1400 EST) we will bring applicants to happily enough.

As always best way to keep up with clan happenings as an app is to communicate via Discord. 

Let's face it, we play games to have fun right? We play competitive games to win right? We all know, that winning = the most fun.

This. I like this. I'll keep my eye out for [iB].

Bunions   

Tksyu Desmo 

Our server is a Multiplay one so we're having issues but, patch 4.2 is out soon I've heard so we should be up then. Till then were on (sparingly) on Lonestar Militia by Leks888 server would love to play with you a bit.

Here is a clip of one of our guys on patrol last night in Squad League you can get an idea of what clan comms are like as well in it:

In awhile we will have a recruiting video shot from that event which will go in the original post.

VaaSHARK   

Always looking for good players who enjoy playing the game!

For the new guys do not be shy if you do not understand something or are willing to learn and listen we are here :D

Always looking for good players who enjoy playing the game!

For the new guys do not be shy if you do not understand something or are willing to learn and listen we are here :D

Yeah cause he'll direct all the new guys questions to me :P

Hey! Just started playing this game! Trying to look for an organized squad than just joining random squads ingame. Most of the time, these random squads ingame do their own things or can't lead.

Hoping I can squad up with you guys :D I'm a very active competitive FPS player, so I'm usually on everyday when I can.

I'm willing to learn!

add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197963096361/

thanks!

Bunions   

2,641 hrs on CSGO - seems like you're into FPS. Sure lets have a look and see if it'll be a fit. Added. Get with me when you're online, for discord info and to get in a few rounds with us.

Bunions   

Walleye - discord is our comms we use I cant follow your link please repost. I will give you the discord info when we hook up. iSmith - whats our in game name / steam name / profile?